Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Large Update Nov 20th

1. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Arghhh..I'm guessing there's still no new major news. Oh well, merry Xmas all.

2. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    Arghhh..I'm guessing there's still no new major news. Oh well, merry Xmas all.
    There is a tournament starting Dec 27th- and another scheduled in January. But this once a month tournament schedule is very disappointing to say the least without much else to do in the game at this point.

3. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Quote Originally Posted by HottieShottie View Post
    There is a tournament starting Dec 27th- and another scheduled in January. But this once a month tournament schedule is very disappointing to say the least without much else to do in the game at this point.
    even if it was once a day, it would still be just as disappointing.

we need the Live...every 20 minutes ones....where we could all be silly with emotes...like the old days. the game is NOTHING without that.

How idiotic could they be... unbelievable.

starting to think the Live tourneys will never be do-able again...with the Pings from Japan. The game would have to compensate several seconds more of just waiting...for each hole to finish. I couldn't see a 'Fast' live tourney being played with a combined U.S. and Japan room...they times would be so off...for instance certain players from Japan would show they timed out for several seconds now, when they really haven't. (that alone would pizz off U.S. players) It would be pretty confusing....and think that's why Clap Hanz is blaming Sony for not allowing it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456