Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Large Update Nov 20th

1. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

This is ridiculous. This game is garbage right now and its taking them a similar amount of time to patch this game as it took them to release this game 4 years after ps4 was released. What a damn shame that this franchise has turned into garbage in an age where a game like this should be shining.

Im just ranting. I cant wait for them to open the tournaments. Hopefully they wont disappoint.

2. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Qualifiers
    2017/11/27(Monday) 9:00 ~ 2017/12/1(Friday) 8:59(Japan Time)

Finals
    2017/12/1(Friday) 9:00 ~ 2017/12/4(Monday) 8:59(Japan Time)

Whether that will be the only tournament for a month or something- who knows

3. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Quote Originally Posted by HottieShottie View Post
    Qualifiers
    2017/11/27(Monday) 9:00 ~ 2017/12/1(Friday) 8:59(Japan Time)

Finals
    2017/12/1(Friday) 9:00 ~ 2017/12/4(Monday) 8:59(Japan Time)

Whether that will be the only tournament for a month or something- who knows

does that mean the International Tournament link will work starting on Monday?

4. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

I would assume so.

5. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

The International Tournament link works now !

i'm about to try it...

we only get 1 try, so gotta do your best.

over 9000 entries...looks like game's popular again.

Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Yeah I played my round last night and shot -19. I could have done 2 shots better I suppose but over for a 1 shot deal I was pretty happy.

7. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

still can't believe how stupid they are over there. They open up the International Tournament link, making everybody think the Live Tournies are here...and it's just another one of these single player type tourneys...with no word on if the live GR tourneys will EVER be here. Even the Jap forums don't know yet either? this is fn ridiculous. the only reason people bought the game, and still no friggin word about it.

Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

It's just the useual clap hanz flimflammery.

9. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    still can't believe how stupid they are over there. They open up the International Tournament link, making everybody think the Live Tournies are here...and it's just another one of these single player type tourneys...with no word on if the live GR tourneys will EVER be here. Even the Jap forums don't know yet either? this is fn ridiculous. the only reason people bought the game, and still no friggin word about it.
    I feel your pain and frustration NY, I bought the game to play tourneys after the usual slog through 1P. This new tour thing is such a poor substitute to regular hourly/2 hourly graded tours. So I played my 18 holes, and now what? Nothing for 3 days!
    I'm interested that you look at the jap forums, do they feel the same way about no tours? And is there any pressure in Japan for claphanz to get them sorted and part of this game asap?
    Surely someone must have some kind of contact with the relevant people to express how we the gamer feel about this empty shell of a game.

10. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    Agree. Bought this to play tours every night. Unless we get something in the next few months, I'll probably loose interest. I'll just play minecraft or something.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast