Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Large Update Nov 20th

1. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

The new course is available on the uk store it’s ok plenty of water and rocks and if you like fishing there’s new fish too.

2. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

I’m afarid it will take more than a new course to lure me back. Boy do these guys have one awful communication and PR strategy

Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Bummer.

Is there no way to ask them if graded tours are gonna happen or not? The international tournaments are just gonna be like the daily we had and who really cares about that? We all know what thatís gonna be.

5. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Underwhelming to say the least. The new course is cool though. No idea what the international tour setup will be but some people are thinking the first leg is like a daily, and second would be more like the tours. The first leg would be to align players by abilities (the metrics they added to the play screen: GIR, Fairway, PI in last 100) The second leg would be tours, say once an hour or two for the different ability levels, like G0-G4 in the past. Pure speculation but that seems like best case scenario now, one can dream, I guess.

It just seems like they wasted too much energy on irrelevant stuff like turf wars and fishing and even the open course play. I donít know of anyone that has any interest in turf wars....at all! If regions are an issue to make graded tours happen then just separate them. From what I see itís not like thereís a ton of interaction between the Japanese and everyone else to begin with.

7. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

So is there a date for this daily invitational or whatever it is?

8. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    So is there a date for this daily invitational or whatever it is?
    Who knows. Biggest mystery ever.

9. Default Re: Large Update Nov 20th

what the fudge, I predicted just before Thanksgiving they'll give us the update.

But it's only a kok teez? c'mon.

maybe their just testing the servers, and they got overloaded already...so they removed the X button to allow us to enter.

Maybe it's working for the Japanese, just not us? I could still see this option simple to enable or disable, so it could be any day now that they let us in.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    what the fudge, I predicted just before Thanksgiving they'll give us the update.

But it's only a kok teez? c'mon.

maybe their just testing the servers, and they got overloaded already...so they removed the X button to allow us to enter.

Maybe it's working for the Japanese, just not us? I could still see this option simple to enable or disable, so it could be any day now that they let us in.
    It's not working in Japan yet either. They even have a blog post today where they are giving gems and coins out to people for logging in daily. The supposed reason for the gifts is to celebrate the release of the national tournament lol. Seems like the people writing the blog and the people releasing the content are not on the same page. Here is the link if people want to take a look at it.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/...newmingol.html

Edit: Now that I look at the blog closer the game is on sale on the PS store in Japan to celebrate the release of the national tournament. Still the right hand is not talking to the left.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast