Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today's update

Default Re: Today's update

The Japanese audience will most likely come back with tours though... I can't see many of the EU/US players coming back at that point though... CH obviously felt getting the game out there now basically like a beta was better than releasing everything at once and taking another 6 - 9 months before releasing anything... Plus the fact that the only thing there is to do endgame is Custom Clubs and that is either grind or pay to save so they are benefiting from that also because if it turns out that tours are Club specific and not open to Custom then no one would have paid for any S tickets ever...

2. Default Re: Today's update

I dunno. Yes there is the time difference and yes I'm at Imperial, but I am the only player on the course......

3. Default Re: Today's update

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    They are still losing a bunch of their Japanese audience though too because they waited so long. Just look at the bonus course participation from launch until now.
    I still feel it's a great golf game,but they made a huge mistake ..

plus, there are so many other great games currently out. Without GR, there isn't any content to keep coming back to the game for. I haven't even played it for weeks.how could they be so stupid? I have no idea.

Maybe itís been said somewhere else but I havenít seen it. Anyway, on the load screen tips I saw where it said thereís 3 gates for online play....turf war, open course, and international tournaments. Then at the bottom it says international tournaments need a little more work.

5. Default Re: Today's update

You just saw that?

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    You just saw that?
    Lol. Yea last night. I donít usually pay those things any attention. My bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123