Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's update

1. Default Re: Today's update

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    I hear reports of a game brewing on the horizon.
    What a waste of time.
    I felt the same a few days ago.

If they've waited this long, their prob going to make it an additional 'map pack' type fee to have it implemented...whenever it is implemented.

Default Re: Today's update

I guarantee everyone who says it's too late and all this will be online touring once they are implemented next year....

3. Default Re: Today's update

You are giving in to the state of games these days if you buy and play other games while you are waiting for more content on the first one. That's what they want- the industry benefits as a while when more games are bought.

So in other words- play the same course- do the same things over and over and be miserable......otherwise they win.

Graded tours and ban the custom club in them.

Btw, no woods allowed was a nice rule. Was in one of those vs challenges if I remember correctly.

I doubt they will straight up ban custom clubs in tours. But I am hopeful they will have some restricting them

6. Default Re: Today's update

Quote Originally Posted by reeja19 View Post
    I guarantee everyone who says it's too late and all this will be online touring once they are implemented next year....

probably true.

I just can't believe how stupid they are, to not come out and just give the public an 'estimated' time-frame of when it'll be out. So all us can rest, play other games, and prepare for it when it's available.

Let the people know when it'll be out. how friggin hard is that?

If I had to guess, (semi-mindreading) i'm thinking their in a 'surprise' mindset.. And their deliberately not telling us, to surprise us on Halloween or Christmas with a surprise update.

I'd be VERY surprised if they waited till 2018 to drop GR on us. At that point, the game would be very forgotten.

Let there be no doubt when ranked tourneys start I will be there day 1. But thatís not what Iím talking about. Iím talking about all the people they lost because they waited too long and they are gone for good. Thatís the opportunity they missed out on.

That is true but given how the game has performed on the US/EU side online over the past few titles it isn't like they lost a bunch of people to begin with. Japan has always been the target audience for these games and it should be considering many many more play from there than everywhere else in the world. Like I said a month ago, would you all have rather waited until Jan or Feb 2018 for a release that included the online? I'm glad they decided to release the single player early, let us get used to courses, mechanics and get all our clubs maxed out so that went tours are implemented we will be ready.

As for the tours themselves I do not think custom clubs or triple PI balls will be banned, but I imagine we will get a lot of standard only type tours...

9. Default Re: Today's update

this was the best selling game in Japan for the whole month of September. even beating out D2.

http://www.mcvuk.com/articles/retail...1-in-september

yet, this got like no news here in the U.S. most didn't even know a new golf game was released.

also, their mobile app / game just passed 4 million downloads -

https://www.dualshockers.com/everybo...ion-downloads/

not sure if there's a version in the u.s. store yet.

That is true but given how the game has performed on the US/EU side online over the past few titles it isn't like they lost a bunch of people to begin with. Japan has always been the target audience for these games and it should be considering many many more play from there than everywhere else in the world. Like I said a month ago, would you all have rather waited until Jan or Feb 2018 for a release that included the online? I'm glad they decided to release the single player early, let us get used to courses, mechanics and get all our clubs maxed out so that went tours are implemented we will be ready.

As for the tours themselves I do not think custom clubs or triple PI balls will be banned, but I imagine we will get a lot of standard only type tours...
    They are still losing a bunch of their Japanese audience though too because they waited so long. Just look at the bonus course participation from launch until now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast