Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today's update

1. Default Today's update

Anyone know what today's update was for?

2. Default Re: Today's update

Update 1.08 Update contents

[Open Course] Fixed a problem that information of [Daily Dragon Ranking] of [9 hole play] is not up to date.
    Fixed processing drop during shot gauge operation
    [Challenge] Fixed bug that may be unable to proceed while loading before the round starts
    [Open Course] Add [Voltex Valley GC] and [Imperial Garden] to the lottery for the bonus course
    Version 1.08 Update Notes

Fixed the bug where the [Daily Driving Contest Ranking] displayed for [Open Course] [9 Hole Round] was not always the most recent.
    Fixed the slowdown occurring when the shot gauge was active.
    Fixed the bug where the game stops as it loads into a [Challenge] round.
    Added [Vortex Valley GC] and [Imperial Garden] to the [Open Course] bonus course lottery.

Taken from: http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/new...pdates004.html

3. Default Re: Today's update

are u FRIGGIN kidding me. still no info on GR tourneys ? I took a couple weeks off from checking these forums, figuring def by now there'd be new info.

un-friggin-believable.

the game is forgotten, dead , over with. Clap Hanz wasted a huge opportunity by even making this game.

4. Default Re: Today's update

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    are u FRIGGIN kidding me. still no info on GR tourneys ? I took a couple weeks off from checking these forums, figuring def by now there'd be new info.

un-friggin-believable.

the game is forgotten, dead , over with. Clap Hanz wasted a huge opportunity by even making this game.
    What game?

Default Re: Today's update

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post

un-friggin-believable.

I still like the game but I agree that they have wasted a golden opportunity. The golf games on PS4 have been very underwhelming so far and an opportunity was there to reestablish Everybody's/Hot Shots Golf as the game to get now. The game seemed to even have some buzz when it actually released in America. Instead over the last 2 months it has just died off because once you finish the single player there is almost nothing left to do. It's a shame it could have grown here but I fear it's too late and I think it's even too late in Japan at this point.

6. Default Re: Today's update

Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    What game?

I hear reports of a game brewing on the horizon.
    What a waste of time.
    I'm not going to be running around like a moron
    because Japanese culture lost their way, lol?

If this is their mixed up market, maybe the USA
    isn't the lamest country on earth.
    Drop the non golf BS on the opening menu screen as an option.
    Then go clean up & finish this mess, FIX the GOLF GAME CrapHanz
    No views to follow your shots, no reward for great shots (spray)
    I feel like a gem miner, screw this childish crap

7. Default Re: Today's update

Rank 7 tours now give more gems. But whatever.

8. Default Re: Today's update

This is what $40.00 gets now. Price should have been the tipoff gang. Totally designed with the Japanese user in mind; short courses with Monster drivers.

9. Default Re: Today's update

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    I still like the game but I agree that they have wasted a golden opportunity. The golf games on PS4 have been very underwhelming so far and an opportunity was there to reestablish Everybody's/Hot Shots Golf as the game to get now. The game seemed to even have some buzz when it actually released in America. Instead over the last 2 months it has just died off because once you finish the single player there is almost nothing left to do. It's a shame it could have grown here but I fear it's too late and I think it's even too late in Japan at this point.
    Spot on mate!
    My Bud who just got GT Sport said they are doing same thing with that title.
    Making you do all these annoying tasks before you get to a game that is no longer there, lol, sounds familiar?
    He said we are lucky because they charged him like $60 with more to come.
    KD , I still have hope that they can really fix this beautiful game
    as the engine is sound & distances can be adjusted with tours & time.

Default Re: Today's update

2 things that need adjusted asap. The random custom clubs. Need ability to jump one open course to another without going to home area first. The pi sway is probably still off more than it should be. And obviously we all want tours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast