Thread: Club Mapping Tutorial?

1. Default Club Mapping Tutorial?

Are there any club mapping tutorials? I'm hoping to find a youtube video that shows how to figure out mapping, and how to pull up the prior save so that the 110 gems you use do not overwrite your current save.

2. Default Re: Club Mapping Tutorial?

Clubs are predetermined in what they can reach in each category. There's an excellent tutorial by Shihiko on his new site: everybody's.golf

3. Default Re: Club Mapping Tutorial?

The part I'm most concerned about is backing up my save files so I can access them after upgrading the clubs. I've never backed up data off my PS4.

My plan is once I acquire 110 gems back up this save to a USB drive. Upgrade my clubs on the normal save file and map all stats. Plug back in my USB and power up my clubs based on the mapping I did. Then save that file to the cloud. This should work correct?

4. Default Re: Club Mapping Tutorial?

From any game screen, press the Ps button, then press options on the right side of the screen select download/upload data. From the next screen you can UPLOAD your 1st save. Map a club stat power/control etc. Then do the same as above except DOWNLOAD your previously save. Rinse repeat. This is all assuming you have ps+
    It's a real pain because the application has to shut down each time.
    As has been suggested on a few posts, realistically the main stat is power, upgrade power until you get at the very least/bare minimum of level16-18. Then use the rest on control if you want.
    Now I simple upgrade a club set until I see what max power is. If it's under level 22. I recycle the set without getting the beach upgrade. I do have a control set and a balanced set that are good to play with. But if I'm in a competitive room and want to try and win, out come the long bombers.

Default Re: Club Mapping Tutorial?

Quote Originally Posted by mustangman2011 View Post
    The part I'm most concerned about is backing up my save files so I can access them after upgrading the clubs. I've never backed up data off my PS4.

My plan is once I acquire 110 gems back up this save to a USB drive. Upgrade my clubs on the normal save file and map all stats. Plug back in my USB and power up my clubs based on the mapping I did. Then save that file to the cloud. This should work correct?
    Just make sure that you backup your save before you start upgrading as the game auto saves after each upgrade.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.