Thread: Trophy Problem

Default Trophy Problem

So I have beat all of the regular bosses and all of the revenge bosses but for some reason I did not get the trophy for this? Has any one else run into a problem with trophies for the game? I still have to beat 4 secret characters but that is supposed to be a separate trophy. I even reloaded my save last night and beat the final revenge character again and it still did not pop up. I'm going to be very frustrated if I can't get the platinum because of this.

Default Re: Trophy Problem

Don’t know why I’m helping you, you wouldn’t help me, but whatever. They are all considered vs characters, you can get the secret trophy without the other, but you can’t get the vs character trophy because you haven’t got them all, you also need the secret characters to get the vs trophy because they are all versus characters

That's odd I have seen peoples trophy history where they did get the regular one before beating all of the secret characters. Not sure why it is working 2 different way for people.

If that’s true, it’s a glitch, but I doubt it happened. Anyway here’s a pic that clearly states what I said

You’re welcome

7F803C67-987F-4E5B-A2F0-8CCCD816FF72.jpg

Picture came out like crap, here’s a link instead

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6544-everybodys-golf

It’s guys like this that make it difficult to help anyone. You help them, they call you a liar, you prove you were right, and they sulk away without being man enough to apologize and say thanks. Terrible people here at this forum, not all, but some, and those few ruin it for everyone.

6. Default Re: Trophy Problem

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    Donít know why Iím helping you, you wouldnít help me, but whatever. They are all considered vs characters, you can get the secret trophy without the other, but you canít get the vs character trophy because you havenít got them all, you also need the secret characters to get the vs trophy because they are all versus characters
    This^^^ was the case with me as well. When you get those final, remaining four secret characters both the trophies should pop at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    It’s guys like this that make it difficult to help anyone. You help them, they call you a liar, you prove you were right, and they sulk away without being man enough to apologize and say thanks. Terrible people here at this forum, not all, but some, and those few ruin it for everyone.
    Glenn I’ve been busy working 2 jobs, sorry if I didn’t reply to your forum reply. But no one called you a liar. Get over yourself.
    Last edited by kdoll08; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Glenn I’ve been busy working 2 jobs, sorry if I didn’t reply to your forum reply. But no one called you a liar. Get over yourself.
    My bad, you insinuated I was wrong, which wasn’t too nice when I was only trying to help you. And you were here, in this thread when I answered because I saw your name at the bottom of the page, and still no thanks. You’re not a nice person, but that’s fine, I would continue to try to help you and anyone else who asked anyway, because that’s just who I am. I have to be honest though, I don’t understand the get over yourself line, I don’t even know what that means, but I know enough to know it’s not positive, lol. Which is fine, I gave you some shots, you slighted me on purpose, im over it, but over myself, nah ��