Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MONEY_MD Tournament

1. Default MONEY_MD Tournament

Money asked me to post here as his application to join this website hasn't been approved!?!

Check out the details at everybody's golf Minna hot shots golf community that kdoll started.

Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

Yeah these have been a lot of fun except for the fact that they take so long. Hopefully they incorporate the real game rooms soon or let us skip shots.

3. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

I was in a tournament the other day with you thranth, remember? It was just one for fun, I guess like they all are, what do you win? Anyway, you quit on the sixth hole, you were winning by one stroke at the time, but your approach shot was off the green, sure you might have chipped it in but we will never know because you quit and started calling me a cheater again. About 4 years now right? It’s easy to say crap to me here, where you and your friends call the shots, but on the PS4, it’s different, even messages can be marked as harassment, as well as community posts. Which I’m sure you know because you deleted all the garbage you said about me on Kdolls community, but those messages you sent my friends, lol, well you can’t delete them can ya? Anyway, keep up the good work, lol, I’ll enjoy seeing your profile banned from PSN. I am curious though, the rest of us were in the tournament chat while we were playing, you got an invite, so I’m wondering, which someone who takes every opportunity to bash me on the internet, why did you refuse the game chat, I was waiting to speak to you, seems a little cowardly.

4. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

Not gonna mention any names but itís interesting how ppl say they want to play the game for fun and then message offensive comments when you jokingly comment on how bad someone is playing

Ppl even say that others are cheating when the person that is accusing them is the 1 that is winning like that makes sense! Oh and then quit! 😂😂

If you really wanna accuse someone post proof donít just say it! Are you sat next to them? did you serve this person at the store this device? Are you a computer hacker that can see someoneís room and devices when youíre not there? I also didnít realise even if you could do this that you actually need to adjust for the wind the slope and also the RANDOM sway ! That was sarcastic btw!

Darren I don't think Glenn even denies that he uses a Cronus Max at this point. It has been well known for quite awhile. Glenn I am assuming that these work on PS4 now also?

6. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Darren I don't think Glenn even denies that he uses a Cronus Max at this point. It has been well known for quite awhile. Glenn I am assuming that these work on PS4 now also?

Oh yea, that would make sense, use something to get pi when there’s random sway, I wish I woulda thought of that, lol

Pi still cuts down on the sway though Glenn and you know this. Plus I noticed you did't actually deny that you are using it on the new game.

8. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

Would it make a difference to you if I said I didn’t use it? I think not, anyway, I understand I’m like a god who can turn it on and off with ease, lol, but here are my stats after 3300 holes, I wouldn’t say they’re out of the ordinary for someone whose played hot shots for 4 years now, but hey, it’s a free world, go on and keep talking, keep not allowing me in your community because who knows what I’ll do, and keep thinking you’re playing the best, lol

4153E00A-851E-4472-98C8-1D5981F413DE.jpg

Sure pi cuts down on sway, but super hard pins negate pi because they are so close to the edges of the green

9. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

My point is though getting pi wouldnít guarantee anything Iíve played games before with auto pi as an eg rule and Iíve seen ppl make bogeys and worse I really donít see the big deal?

10. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by darrenj1986 View Post
    My point is though getting pi wouldn’t guarantee anything I’ve played games before with auto pi as an eg rule and I’ve seen ppl make bogeys and worse I really don’t see the big deal?
    That was nice, not naming me, lol, although it was a double bogie that I got with auto pi, lol, I use triangle or circle every single shot, including putts, and auto pi was a train wreck

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast