Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MONEY_MD Tournament

Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Everyone knows he cheats so who cares. Even cheating in every iteration he hasn’t really been relevant. Obviously his defense, at least now, is that pi has random sway so what’s the difference. Of course he disregards the actual intent of his actions which shows his extremely low moral compass....and this is just a video game.
    Relevant? In what way? To whom? What are you even talking about? What about you? How relevant are you? I’ve never seen much from you, but I wouldn’t expect to, that name shows your an extremely low judge of what is relevant and not. 41-0, please. But obviously you, just like your buddies, sidestep the original question, how come none of you have the guts to say it on the mic? Kinda weird. I mean heck, next time you see a game, stop by, we can have a chat, I’m minutes from the stadium, simply text me thru PSN, oh wait, it’s much easier talking all that nonesense from behind your computer, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    Relevant? In what way? To whom? What are you even talking about? What about you? How relevant are you? I’ve never seen much from you, but I wouldn’t expect to, that name shows your an extremely low judge of what is relevant and not. 41-0, please. But obviously you, just like your buddies, sidestep the original question, how come none of you have the guts to say it on the mic? Kinda weird. I mean heck, next time you see a game, stop by, we can have a chat, I’m minutes from the stadium, simply text me thru PSN, oh wait, it’s much easier talking all that nonesense from behind your computer, my bad
    Lol. Someone is a sensitive cheater. What would I be afraid to say on a mic that I canít say here? I donít see you online, donít look for you online, but Iím not avoiding you....be for real dude. Talking nonsense from behind a computer. Lol. You calling me out but I gotta come to you? Lol

3. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

Cage match?

I’m calling you out because you’ve got a bunch to say, I didn’t say squat to you, did I? But here you are taking up for your boyfriend, I’m not going to go out of my way for you, but yea, if you’re in the area at a game, let’s get together and discuss your issue.

5. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

PLEASE stop feeding the troll. Also, use the exclamation point icon on the bottom right of posts to flag his posts. I've reached out to the admin.

Typical

Typical? The only thing typical here is your behavior. This is a repeating pattern for years now. I have never seen anyone else really cause problems around here except you. You always want someone to say it to you on the mic. Why would anyone want to talk to you during an online match. You have shown how how nuts you can get over and again. People play this game to relax and enjoy golfing with friends. I'm not sure about you but I generally don't get in chat rooms with people that I don't enjoy dealing with, that's just common sense.

Glenn has been banned from this forum for 1 month. If he comes back after a month, still causing trouble, please report him and I will add a permanent ban. Thanks!

Don't worry, I booted his ass out.

10. Default Re: MONEY_MD Tournament

WP GG, OG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast