Thread: The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

1. Default The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

2. Default Re: The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

nice.

but I don't have an hour of time to sit around. too many good games to play.

If all the important stuff was summarized down to a 5 to 10 minute video..i'd hang around and watch.

3. Default Re: The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

Very nice video, watched the whole thing.

I really hope we get tournaments soon. That's what will make the game live for a long time.

Doing dailies is not as fun, especially with the abominations of custom clubs.

#DeathToCustomClubs

4. Default Re: The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    nice.

but I don't have an hour of time to sit around. too many good games to play.

If all the important stuff was summarized down to a 5 to 10 minute video..i'd hang around and watch.
    I watch it on my phone while playing the game on the ps4. I always find that it's over before I know it. Everybody's a critic I guess!

A couple things kdoll it's Kat that hits 356!! Max is further. But waaaay more important......
    It's G ZERO not g oh. GRRR. lol

But on a serious note. Lots of the old school players (oob) didn't like world invitational and quit fairly early. I loved it. Lots of people don't like this one. I guess most people pine for the good old days when they were younger and better looking but I'm interested to see how it plays out.
    BTW I miss tilt. It was an advantage to the people who took the time to figure out what worked for them. I got more tilt by accident (phantom) when I didn't want one, than I ever got bad fails.

I like the sway stuff, they just need to tighten things up a bit. If your hitting a wedge it should be negligible with pi. If your hitting a 280 standard driver, ok a bit of sway, if your hitting a 380 yard custom club then good luck with sway , max out that sway. And make a threshold on the club level where pi is a must. Any club over 300 or 320 etc has no pink pi miss zone.

Another shout out to Money_MD for organizing some online fun (Talressen style)

One of my favourite things is the party option on the Ps4. Since I got a Mic a couple weeks ago it's been handy. Grab a few peeps hit the course yapping away. Its a blast.

Good job guys

Default Re: The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

I know it's G Zero I just slip up sometimes.

Default Re: The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

I too Am excited for Gee-Ohhhhhhh tournaments

Both of you are smart asses, I'm not sure why I'm friends with either of you. Oh yeah I'm a dick too, almost forgot.

8. Default Re: The Clubhouse Ep.8 - Everybody's Golf: First Impressions & Looking Forward

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    I too Am excited for Gee-Ohhhhhhh tournaments
    Maybe we can use coins to buy g-zero wins?

Would that be called Gee-ohh cashing??

Watched it today, Kudos to you both. Left comments on the YT page. But for people who don't read them, I did post that the best place I have found to farm triple impact balls is the fishing hole on Imperial Out with the shark. I have gotten 8 from there and just one from winning a rank 6 tour.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.