Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reporting...

Default Re: Bug Reporting...

Not sure if this is a bug or not but sometimes when i complete a tour event i'm awarded zero gallery members.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev-Toddy View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or not but sometimes when i complete a tour event i'm awarded zero gallery members.
    Make sure you have unchecked boxes in the gallery before you start a tournament. If not, press triangle to shuffle until you do. It will cost coins each time but it's usually only 10-70 depending on the rank

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    Make sure you have unchecked boxes in the gallery before you start a tournament. If not, press triangle to shuffle until you do. It will cost coins each time but it's usually only 10-70 depending on the rank
    Thanks for that bit of info, i'd actually never noticed that.

4. Default Re: Bug Reporting...

How do I get my woods backspin levels to increase? For some reason performing a backspin onto the green isn't helping. Not sure.

5. Default Re: Bug Reporting...

Using the word 'alright' in the text dialog. 'Alright' isn't a word; it's 'all right', and it drives me nuts.

6. Default Re: Bug Reporting...

Please please fix the caddies. The game is more fun with them on, but the part where they get left and right backwards on every green just makes me insane.

You would never, in a million years, let something that sloppy survive seven patches in the Japanese version of the game.

7. Default Re: Bug Reporting...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    How do I get my woods backspin levels to increase? For some reason performing a backspin onto the green isn't helping. Not sure.
    I have no clue. I've hit 1 woods at 100% full power with ultra spin straight onto a green with super spin clubs that didn't get a back spin upgrade and then hit a 5wd at 95% with only regular backspin that got the upgrade. I need to be enlightened as well. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Thranth View Post
    I have no clue. I've hit 1 woods at 100% full power with ultra spin straight onto a green with super spin clubs that didn't get a back spin upgrade and then hit a 5wd at 95% with only regular backspin that got the upgrade. I need to be enlightened as well. Sheesh.
    Easiest way is to go to vortex open course, hole #5. Since the green is elevated it will stop sooner with backspin and should register every time. Use triple pi ball also. 1 hole attempts do not count towards a used ball

9. Default Re: Bug Reporting...

Easiest way is to go to vortex open course, hole #5. Since the green is elevated it will stop sooner with backspin and should register every time. Use triple pi ball also. 1 hole attempts do not count towards a used ball
    Thanks. I'll try that.

10. Default Re: Bug Reporting...

And that my friend is the answer! I'm glad I thought of it!

Nice 1 Starsky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast