Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

1. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

After 120 challenge tournaments i have only received 3 triple impact balls. I think 40+ have been rank 7

2. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

My kids have won 4 of them while fishing.

3. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

Quote Originally Posted by ukypug View Post
    My kids have won 4 of them while fishing.
    Can I borrow your kids for a weekend?

4. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

Prolly gonna curse myself with this post, but if it is predetermined my Irish is kicking in cuz just fully upgraded my second custom set to 23. So 2 sets, both lvl 23

Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

Did some testing today, and yes, it looks like the levels are predetermined for all choices of upgrades. They held constant no matter what I chose to improve. For example, the Power upgrades for all 11 upgrades were, in order: 3,1,1,3,1,2,1,2,2,1,1. Control was 2,1,2,1,2,2,3,1,1,2,1. So, if I decided to upgrade Control 5 times, then upgrade Power 6 times, I would get +8 to Control and +11 to Power. It didn't matter which upgrades I chose to do at any given time, ie, the first Power upgrade was always 3 and the first Control upgrade was always 2, like wise the second Power upgrade was always 1 and the second Control upgrade was always 1 and that pattern held through the entire process. I was hoping it would be done on a table/ grid so that I could maximize my upgrades to get the most bang for my gems, as it were. But that was not the case. So for this set I upgraded Power +16 and Control +3. This really sucks how they did this by not allowing the RNG to reset by reloading. One thing I did not do is reload after each upgrade to see if it reset then, since the game autosaves at each upgrade.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.

6. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

There has to be other factors then because my 2 sets don't reflect your totals. Maybe Golf Lvl, Rank etc?

Interesting stuff though, will try to write down the numbers when I upgrade my 3rd set.

Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

I think it's predetermined for each set you get personally, but not everyone will have the same totals.

8. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    I think it's predetermined for each set you get personally, but not everyone will have the same totals.
    Yeah, that dawned on me after I posted .

So it seems the 'randomness' is in which predetermined set each person gets and the upgrading is just a formality.

9. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

Which would be the worst of all possible worlds because then if all 4 sets of your customs stink, you would have to get a new account to have another try.

10. Default Re: Custom club level upgrades predetermined?

Quote Originally Posted by centkin View Post
    Which would be the worst of all possible worlds because then if all 4 sets of your customs stink, you would have to get a new account to have another try.
    What happens when they break? Is the set lost, can you get another set. I'm guessing yes, at least for a real money purchased set or ClapHanz loses a revenue stream and that seems silly on their part. If it's a gem bought set do they reappear for purchase?

What about "recycling"? Do you get a new set, clothes etc randomly?

I'm not gonna use my sets very much until I find the answers so any help is greatly appreciated. I'm doing OK with Pin Hole clubs but realize the advantage of custom sets in 'real' competition.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast