Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a condor?

1. Default Getting a condor?

First of all does this have to be official and I have to start a 9 hole round to do this or can it be a 1 hole round on open course

Alpina forest par 5 what hole is it?

Is custom clubs a must for it to work ?

Default Re: Getting a condor?

Alpina Forest Hole 12. Cup has to be normal size. You can do it in open course during 1 hole round. Max clubs are necessary to reach it. Doesn't have to be maxed out, only need a club sound 345-355.

3. Default Re: Getting a condor?

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    Alpina Forest Hole 12. Cup has to be normal size. You can do it in open course during 1 hole round. Max clubs are necessary to reach it. Doesn't have to be maxed out, only need a club sound 345-355.
    I can hit 345 with power shot and i think i can still do 2 upgrades. Might have to mess around. I still need an official alba, but if i can reach that hole should be able to do alba chip in or putt. Thanks!

Yeah if you can get on the green you might as well go ahead and try for the 5 albatrosses secret vs character

5. Default Re: Getting a condor?

Do the 5 need to be official? Is there a HIO secret char? I have only had one official HIO. Also on my encyclopedia i am missing a char at the beginning. I think it's number 5 or 6. Any idea how to get that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jitter View Post
    Do the 5 need to be official? Is there a HIO secret char? I have only had one official HIO. Also on my encyclopedia i am missing a char at the beginning. I think it's number 5 or 6. Any idea how to get that one?
    1: 50 birdies
    2: 100 birdies
    3: 20 eagles
    4: 150 birdies
    5: complete 80 tournaments
    6: complete 120 tournaments
    7: 50 eagles
    8: 5 albatrosses
    9: 1 condor
    10: 3 condors

The score goals need to be official. The tournaments can be either

7. Default Re: Getting a condor?

Tough shot. Not sure how to get the ball to the right enough due to the one tree. This is with second set of tees. I got it over the water once but it was left of the gazeebo. I went over the gazeebo once but it rolled ob

8. Default Re: Getting a condor?

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    1: 50 birdies
    2: 100 birdies
    3: 20 eagles
    4: 150 birdies
    5: complete 80 tournaments
    6: complete 120 tournaments
    7: 50 eagles
    8: 5 albatrosses
    9: 1 condor
    10: 3 condors

The score goals need to be official. The tournaments can be either

who the freak is ever gonna get 3 condors? c'mon. It'll prob take me years just to get 1.

9. Default Re: Getting a condor?

Got to 8ft, but it switched to mega holes. Also wind is crappy direction at the moment. Had to use sidespin balls to go around tree

10. Default Re: Getting a condor?

This trophy and the Vs trophies are all I need now.

I'm hoping the 8pm refresh today takes alpine 12 back to official so I can farm those condors.

I don't know if I've done 120 tournaments or not yet. I can't remember. I did serious the entire time so I might not have needed 125 to 100% the single player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast