Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fancy golf carts and bear costume

1. Default Fancy golf carts and bear costume

I saw someone driving around in a convertible corvette looking golf cart. How? Has anyone gotten any rare costume pieces or golf carts from rewards or anything? And where do people get that cute bear costume from?

Default Re: Fancy golf carts and bear costume

I got the cart, it's from completing your gallery, but not sure about the costume

3. Default Re: Fancy golf carts and bear costume

Yeah I have a car golf cart from gallery. The cat costume is from preorder. NA got a bunny and other regions get the cat. I went to VS the race car guy again and he said he would give me a special cart if I won. Of course I lost and he has not reappeared yet....

4. Default Re: Fancy golf carts and bear costume

pretty sure we'll be able to use Planes in future update. Look at the Home area, there's an airport with a plane there.

also on one course, there's like Plane landing areas right at certain holes. (u can see the plane right there, by the hole)

think their hinting to us.

they'll probably make them slow , like the speed of the golf carts tho...maybe a little faster.

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    pretty sure we'll be able to use Planes in future update. Look at the Home area, there's an airport with a plane there.

also on one course, there's like Plane landing areas right at certain holes. (u can see the plane right there, by the hole)

think their hinting to us.

they'll probably make them slow , like the speed of the golf carts tho...maybe a little faster.
    I thought that myself but I'm not sure. The home area is an island and the 3 different gates seem like entrances to the airport where you go to play online and the plane theoretically flies you off to your online destination. Just a guess .

6. Default Re: Fancy golf carts and bear costume

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    I thought that myself but I'm not sure. The home area is an island and the 3 different gates seem like entrances to the airport where you go to play online and the plane theoretically flies you off to your online destination. Just a guess .
    Lmfao it's turning into GTA,I just want to play a solid game of golf,or I'll put GTA on and have a round there?

7. Default Re: Fancy golf carts and bear costume

Great just what we need in a golf game - a way to fly airplanes.

I doubt it's happening.

9. Default Re: Fancy golf carts and bear costume

Maybe there will be a new golf island that we can fly to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitter View Post
    Yeah I have a car golf cart from gallery. The cat costume is from preorder. NA got a bunny and other regions get the cat.
    Europe also got a bunny, well at least I got one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast