Thread: So I got demoted..... huh?

1. Default So I got demoted..... huh?

Think it was after finishing the daily but could have been after a match to level up my rank (a lowly 6 at the moment, lol) which I won. Went from a level 15 to a level 14. Why? My daily score was in upper 25%, so not that bad.....

Past games only reduced tour levels so I ain't got a clue what this is about.

2. Default Re: So I got demoted..... huh?

Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    Think it was after finishing the daily but could have been after a match to level up my rank (a lowly 6 at the moment, lol) which I won. Went from a level 15 to a level 14. Why? My daily score was in upper 25%, so not that bad.....

Past games only reduced tour levels so I ain't got a clue what this is about.
    Yeah it's weird. I got demoted from level fourteen to level 11 in the space of about 5 rank 6 rounds? I have no idea why? Maybe my pi and control had dropped off as I was just slogging my way through the tours to rank up.

3. Default Re: So I got demoted..... huh?

i'm lvl 14 now,so thanks for tellin us. Looks like we gotta play perfect all the time.

4. Default Re: So I got demoted..... huh?

Yes same here. Just won a tournament on Imperial with -3 (course record for me) and got demoted from 14 to 13!

5. Default Re: So I got demoted..... huh?

Lost to a VS. character today and dropped to lvl 13. On a bright note I played said VS. match immediately after, won and moved back up to 14. Odd game....but to be fair, I'm comparing it to previous versions, which it's not.

Edit: Just won a rank tour and dropped back to 13. Shot a crappy round so am guessing it's tied to score and/or score average.

Yeah, just shot a good round and got re-promoted. Anyone know what Golf Levels do for you?

Pffft...just shot a decent round and was demoted. I don't get it.
    Last edited by S-i-k_b-o-y; 1 Week Ago at 11:10 PM.