Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Info sharing

1. Default Info sharing

Last edited by I-B-Glenn; 4 Days Ago at 05:18 AM.

2. Default Re: Info sharing

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    Almost forgot, on mega cup or tornado cup, always use super top spin on every approach shot no matter how far you are from the cup, they go in more often and fly straighter, try clubbing up 2 clubs and giving your approach a percentage shot, it cuts the wind drastically
    Thanks for trying to help make this game anything, but I don't enjoy any of this crap Glenn.
    Not worth my time even practicing , views dumb, skill is not there.
    I'll wait till you could buy all that quest crap, would have NEVER bought this game if I knew what their foucus was on.
    I'd hope it was going to be like Slots where you can skip the Skilless luck
    parts of the game to learn the touch & skill & courses.

3. Default Re: Info sharing

Fair enough, I'm not endorsing this type of play, I would much rather hit only 300 yards and have a more normal golf game, but I have a few people I want to beat, ok, the list is pretty long, lol, anyway, I just want people to know so they can choose knowing all the info. Some people were questioning scores, so I thought I'd put this up to show how they were getting them.
    Go get the Revenge matches Glenn, wish you luck.

I'm hoping Clap Hanz is just stalling with all this junk, trying to find some time to make a golf game to play that makes sence to someone who wants to acually feel like they are playing golf.

4. Default Re: Info sharing

Thanks, I plan on it, . And I'm not trying to steer you in any direction, simply saying that the game has a lot of BS for sure, but you've always played with a intermediate who hit about 40 yards less than Max or Kat, so, for you people who enjoy that type of golf and you still want to compete, I'd say why not use the big air club, it takes no gems, it never fails or wears out, and you will be about 40 yards behind everyone without ever having to get one single gem. You were a GO before, you can do it again. All the silly stuff is gone.
    Thanks again Glenn, as you are pointing out the direction I would have to go
    to get any enjoyment out of the game the way it sits.
    Got excited about the Engine, open graphics ect...
    But I'm too old to spend the time to practice a Guage I hate, not because I can't master it, but why? To hit 40 yrs shorter & never have a chance to tour or win a daily.
    I won over 20 Daily's on WWI & had fun playing the challenges with a shot to win
    with Excellent play, but with this I'd rather go your shortcut route with a device that does impact for you.
    If they want to make this game a whack it no skill no thinking game for the Japan market, I would use whatever I need to level the playing field, rather then spend my time playing these stupid side games.

5. Default Re: Info sharing

I think we all can agree that PI in this game means very little, but hey say what you will about me, I thought it crossed the line, but that's fine, I've become immune to this sort of garbage, anyway, here's a pic of my pi, and a pic of the hardest course available in today's open course tournaments, I think my strategy works, and I think it's pretty clear by my PI, there's no such device

Attachment 421

Attachment 422
    Sorry, I really didn't mean anything by it.
    I never saw it as a problem whatever you did.
    I was still able to compete with the scores you
    shot in daily's & tours.
    It wasn't like it was a sure -14 in every round.
    I though you were actually better on the aveerage without that
    device you no longer use I think never needed anyway.

I would use whatever aid got me to hit stupid distance
    rather than search around for BS half my frigging time.
    I think its Idiotic to spend my time or money powering up
    a game that has not much skill , Bad veiws, quest to go further
    at any cost, I see no golf game here.
    No skills I wish to spend any time mastering.
    I can rejoin this joke when they decide to charge me $20
    to get some kind of season pass with everything included.
    It seems thats the Japan way of enjoying their game.
    Last edited by tennisguru1; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:02 PM.

Default Re: Info sharing

-10 with 40% pi says a lot about the game not your skill. On OOB if you had 40% pi on crown or Rex you wasn't shooting -10.

7. Default Re: Info sharing

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    Sorry, I really didn't mean anything by it.
    I never saw it as a problem whatever you did.
    I was still able to compete with the scores you
    shot in daily's & tours.
    It wasn't like it was a sure -14 in every round.
    I though you were actually better on the aveerage without that
    device you no longer use I think never needed anyway.

I would use whatever aid got me to hit stupid distance
    rather than search around for BS half my frigging time.
    I think its Idiotic to spend my time or money powering up
    a game that has not much skill , Bad veiws, quest to go further
    at any cost, I see no golf game here.
    No skills I wish to spend any time mastering.
    I can rejoin this joke when they decide to charge me $20
    to get some kind of season pass with everything included.
    It seems thats the Japan way of enjoying their game.

dude, you sound like me when I play the game 10 hours a day. Take a break,maybe try another game for a bit..and then maybe give it another chance later. I agree how collecting coins and gems everyday makes it feel like another annoying cellphone app,where I have to stay addicted and play every single day to get the full effect. (ohhh, how I hate those apps) I'm just worrying about lvling up my junk, and not really giving a sht about anything else. (fishing , coins , gems , etc)

now, i've got the added dilemma of playing Destiny 2 or not...since I bought the stupid the game , so I could try out the beta. (in which the Beta sucked) Meanwhile the game I enjoy the most is Overwatch.

3 games...which one to stay loyal to.

there's too many good games these days. I feel like ranting about that, if I could.

8. Default Re: Info sharing

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    -10 with 40% pi says a lot about the game not your skill. On OOB if you had 40% pi on crown or Rex you wasn't shooting -10.
    Not to be argumentative but sure you could, PI is only part of the game. I've always relied more on putting (and chipping) than PI.

Anyway, appreciate the thread Glenn. Cheers dude.

9. Default Re: Info sharing

the cup is bigger I think,
    Damned if it doesn't seem that way. At the beginning of some rounds I've wondered if I was playing big-cup. Didn't improve my putting much but my excuse is I'm still learning to read the greens.

10. Default Re: Info sharing

Thanks, yea, as I figure as I figure stuff out I'll just put it in here, I think pi is only really necessary for those small chips around the green, the cup is bigger I think, so even the three click putting is easier and not necessary to pi, so it's really just the chips around the green.
    The cup is massive and putting way to easy,the teeny is the normal size

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast