Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scores?!?

1. Default Re: Scores?!?

You need 110 or 120 gems to buy / upgrade custom clubs. You can get 28 gems / day by farming the open courses or you fish a gem up every so often, but fishing for gems is highly inefficient. There are 2 gems / course and 14 courses total. You are looking at 4-5 days to fully upgrade which is not not too bad.

If the clubs last a decent amount of time you should be able to farm up enough for a new set in the meantime. I have up graded mine 5-6 times and i got 3 levels 1 time, 1 level 1 time, and 2 levels the rest. The driver is sitting at 322 yards with 5-6 upgrades left. Im not using them till fully upgraded and i have gems for a backup.

Default Re: Scores?!?

Sometimes picking up a gem will register it as 2 instead of 1. So a minimum of 28 per day

3. Default Re: Scores?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jitter View Post
    You need 110 or 120 gems to buy / upgrade custom clubs. You can get 28 gems / day by farming the open courses or you fish a gem up every so often, but fishing for gems is highly inefficient. There are 2 gems / course and 14 courses total. You are looking at 4-5 days to fully upgrade which is not not too bad.

If the clubs last a decent amount of time you should be able to farm up enough for a new set in the meantime. I have up graded mine 5-6 times and i got 3 levels 1 time, 1 level 1 time, and 2 levels the rest. The driver is sitting at 322 yards with 5-6 upgrades left. Im not using them till fully upgraded and i have gems for a backup.

now that pisses me off. It's like their forcing us to farm these stupid gems everyday, to level up our Clubs. Bahh

I feel like TennisGuru now.

4. Default Re: Scores?!?

Or buck up $8.50, you know, like what you spent for lunch. You got choices.

5. Default Re: Scores?!?

buckle up , buckaroos

I just shot -17 (cant remember points) on the daily bonus open course which didn't register correctly. It would've put me anywhere from 2nd-7th as it stands now. The top score was -18. It disregarded what I shot and used a previous round's score. Hell I thought I might have a chance to shoot -18 if I holed out on the last.

Actually it saved the score in my profile stats but didn't register for the daily. My points weren't high enough so I would be at 8th.

Last edited by VOLS34; 1 Week Ago at 11:35 AM.

7. Default Re: Scores?!?

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    I just shot -17 (cant remember points) on the daily bonus open course which didn't register correctly. It would've put me anywhere from 2nd-7th as it stands now. The top score was -18. It disregarded what I shot and used a previous round's score. Hell I thought I might have a chance to shoot -18 if I holed out on the last.

Actually it saved the score in my profile stats but didn't register for the daily. My points weren't high enough so I would be at 8th.

Nice going

Doesn't matter if it doesn't register. I guess you have to pay for Photobucket now, my bad, guess I'll delete that. Anyway I shot a few 16s and one had enough points to put me at 11th last I saw.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123