Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Custom clubs

1. Default Re: Custom clubs

We really need more data -- I have the feeling that paid tickets do better than the collected gems. I could be wrong but we need data.

2. Default Re: Custom clubs

Quote Originally Posted by centkin View Post
    We really need more data -- I have the feeling that paid tickets do better than the collected gems. I could be wrong but we need data.
    They don't, I played with a friend today that paid for tickets, his club is maxed out at 348, which in my opinion is damn near criminal. It's just luck, nothing else, pure luck.

3. Default Re: Custom clubs

The minimum you can get is 11 and max is 33 levels. We should all be averaging 22 levels but it doesn't seem like that. I don't even think its random. My three clubs got 17, 23, 17 levels. I recycled one and have three upgrades left. It's at level 14. 3 chances to get over 17. If I get it to 20 I'll be happy.

4. Default Re: Custom clubs

You should have recycled it rather than taking it out to 11 if it was going that badly.
    I'm gonna use them until I have enough for my next set. No sense and wasting all that. 340 driving distance is better than 312.

5. Default Re: Custom clubs

Level 19 is what I got. 4 clubs and only one reached an average amount of luck. Hate this part of the game.

6. Default Re: Custom clubs

Don't claim to have much of a handle on much of the game but for your data collection, I'm at lvl 22 and still have the 11th upgrade to go using gems.

Will update the post when I get 10 more gems.

Edit: K, did the 11th upgrade and only got 1 so finished at 23 using only gems. From what I've read, seems I did pretty good.
    Last edited by S-i-k_b-o-y; 09-12-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Default Re: Custom clubs

It's all random which is complete bs. I used all tickets and I think I only got to 21.

8. Default Re: Custom clubs

Can u get gems by playing rank 7 tournaments?

9. Default Re: Custom clubs

Quote Originally Posted by darrenj1986 View Post
    Can u get gems by playing rank 7 tournaments?
    Yeah, but it wasn't each and every tourney. Have played thru lvl 7 of the "special" tours and I got 5 gems three times and 1 once. Don't remember if it's 2 tourneys per sp level or just a choice out of the 2.

10. Default Re: Custom clubs

"Random" seems to be a theme with this iteration of the series unfortunately.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast