Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Custom clubs

1. Default Re: Custom clubs

You get 1-3 but someone here said 25 was the highest.

So if by some miracle you got 25 power in 9 tickets and had 2 upgrades left, then you would need to spend them on something else?

Oh, and I am assuming you can have multiple custom clubs. It would be really scary to have 23 power say and have to destroy them if you wanted 25 and then end up with 17.

Default Re: Custom clubs

Quote Originally Posted by centkin View Post
    You get 1-3 but someone here said 25 was the highest.

So if by some miracle you got 25 power in 9 tickets and had 2 upgrades left, then you would need to spend them on something else?

Oh, and I am assuming you can have multiple custom clubs. It would be really scary to have 23 power say and have to destroy them if you wanted 25 and then end up with 17.
    You get up to 2 sets.

3. Default Re: Custom clubs

You can have up to 4 sets of customs. 2 can be purchased from PS store, you get one for getting to rank 7 and you can buy another from the club guy with gems or tickets. And yes, if you got to lvl 25 power and still had upgrades left, you could upgrade control, backdoor, or backspin.

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    You can have up to 4 sets of customs. 2 can be purchased from PS store, you get one for getting to rank 7 and you can buy another from the club guy with gems or tickets. And yes, if you got to lvl 25 power and still had upgrades left, you could upgrade control, backdoor, or backspin.
    Do you have to recycle the custom clubs multiple times to get to level 23-25? Mine are topped out at level 16 or 344 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by BeEmerson View Post
    Do you have to recycle the custom clubs multiple times to get to level 23-25? Mine are topped out at level 16 or 344 yards.
    Mine topped out at 21 I think. 364 (+10). That's with the 11th attribute. Also that was the first time around. I recycled once and repaired once and nothing changed.
    Last edited by VOLS34; 1 Week Ago at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Mine topped out at 21 I think. 364 (+10). That's with the 11th attribute. Also that was the first time around. I recycled once and repaired once and nothing changed.
    Well I guess I need to get more custom sets and hope to get lucky. Not real pleased that club quality comes down to luck, but we're all dealing with the same thing I suppose. Thanks for the reply.

7. Default Re: Custom clubs

can't friggin believe u can get to Lvl 25. I only have level 17.

there has to be a way to increase the chance to get to level 25? Otherwise it's a very stupid, money hungry option of Clap Hanz...trying to cash in. With the richies getting their Level 25 and everybody else stuck with 15.

8. Default Re: Custom clubs

I just got done with my power only club, 17 also.

9. Default Re: Custom clubs

Some will get it their first try, others after many tries. It all depends upon how often you get 3 vs 1 or 2 skill points.

For 25 you need mostly 2s and 3s and very few 1s.

I'd actually say if you get a second 1 on a club, just recycle and try again rather than moving forward. Nothing compels you to do 11 upgrades before breaking the clubs.

Also if you are planning on charting holes, then having say a power 23 club won't help you if you eventually get a 25 club.

10. Default Re: Custom clubs

I was sooo close. I had 22 power on a 10/11 club -- took it down to the beach and the bum ruined the clubs with a +1.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast