Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom clubs

1. Default Re: Custom clubs

So ive got my custom clubs to level 20,would you guys stick with this or roll the dice again,would hate to farm more gems only to get less than 20 haha,anyone else that has maxed out custom clubs whats youre level

2. Default Re: Custom clubs

Theoretical max for power of custom clubs is 25. Mine are fully upgraded and are level 23, 372 yds driver.

3. Default Re: Custom clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    So ive got my custom clubs to level 20,would you guys stick with this or roll the dice again,would hate to farm more gems only to get less than 20 haha,anyone else that has maxed out custom clubs whats youre level
    The distance between 20 and 25 won't be a big enough difference to warrant you recycling and starting over. If you're able to get 20+ gems a day, it will only take you 5 days to be able to fully max out another club. You're better off using those for 5 days and then recycling if you're unhappy with it. I would personally wait until I can't use them anymore.

4. Default Re: Custom clubs

Thanks guys,i thought the max level they could be was 33,30 from the guy at the truck then 3 on the beach?I know you would have to be very lucky do get 3 level ups off each upgrade though

Default Re: Custom clubs

What determines the max level? I don't understand how you can level up power 10 times plus the 11th from the beach and not have the same distances as someone who does the same thing.

6. Default Re: Custom clubs

Because every upgrade randomly levels up 1, 2, or 3 levels with a max of 25, haven't seen anyone with the perfect max yet, need to be very lucky. Level 25 gives you 380 yd driver.

7. Default Re: Custom clubs

I maxed out control on one of my custom clubs. Hits as far as the big air club. My next custom will be all power upgrades.

Default Re: Custom clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    A few questions.

How many times can they be repaired?

What happens when you recycle them? Do you get anything back?

Is it worth getting a 2nd set? 50 gems!
    I assume they can be repaired unlimited times. Got a warning when mine needed repaired. Costs 10 gems or 1 ticket to get it back to new. When you recycle you lose everything and have to start over fresh.

9. Default Re: Custom clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    I maxed out control on one of my custom clubs. Hits as far as the big air club. My next custom will be all power upgrades.
    Do you still get ramdom misses?

10. Default Re: Custom clubs

I'm guessing pi backspin misses are halved. Like a 7 iron ending up 10 feet away instead of 20 feet or worse. It wasn't as frustrating. But I also can't hit it 360 yds. So I'm going to make another in the next several days.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast