Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Everything Graded Tourney related

1. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Iím not sure graded tours can fix this mess. This is by far the worst HSG ever. Itís hard to find any enjoyment playing any aspect of this game. It wouldíve been better off without custom characters but thatís just a small part.
    I think custom characters are great and some of them are funny. It's a lot better then seeing Kat and Max 100% of the time. I hated those characters. Also I think this is much better than World Invitational and could be even better if tours are done right.

2. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

lets face it, most of us are just salty and want Graded's immediately. (myself included)

would we of rather them release everything at once, at lets say November? I dunno. So it is good in ways, that we can level up first.

even though the reviews are decent so far, they would of been above the roof...if everything was ready at release.

Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    I think custom characters are great and some of them are funny. It's a lot better then seeing Kat and Max 100% of the time. I hated those characters. Also I think this is much better than World Invitational and could be even better if tours are done right.
    It couldíve been done much better. Instead of leveling up each club you could level up a swing or something. Playing with characters that had a certain shot shape was something that made previous versions better. Playing with novice, intermediate, and expert characters while weighing accuracy, forgiveness, and power was something that made previous versions better. If they donít dictate clubs and maybe balls for each tour and everything is just a drive and chip show this game is gonna continue to suck. On the flip side if they do it that way then people have wasted hours and money on nothing.
    Last edited by VOLS34; 09-25-2017 at 10:36 PM.

4. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

November 21st is the 20th Minna anniversary. Minna 6 was released a few years ago on that date. You have to figure that would be worst case for a patch that opens up tours and new game modes (hopefully official) but hopefully sooner.

5. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

anything week goes by with no official news.

arghhhhhh

soooo stupid they are. at-least give patch notes like a normal gaming company does when they issue patches / updates.

are we weeks , months away from Graded? nobody knows.

6. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

I'm just shocked no one knows considering you would think they would want to make more $$$. Even GF or real mode rooms would be nice.

I wouldnít count on real mode rooms. I think the open course is your new real mode room which is sad. If they do offer new modes itís gonna make their shiny new turd modes obsolete.They wasted a ton of time and resources to create a game that offers a ton of bs nobody cares about. People want lobbies, game rooms, and tours.....thatís it! And they have yet to offer any of it other than the half assed stroke game rooms. All this without even addressing the abysmal gameplay.

8. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

I almost feel like they plan on starting tournaments when they shut down the tournaments for World Invitational on Dec 22nd. Wish they would let us know if its days, weeks or months and they might sell more s tickets just by even saying that it's coming up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    I almost feel like they plan on starting tournaments when they shut down the tournaments for World Invitational on Dec 22nd. Wish they would let us know if its days, weeks or months and they might sell more s tickets just by even saying that it's coming up soon.
    Where did you see that the servers for World Invitational were shutting down on December 22nd? When they shut down the servers for Out of Bounds they had already started the tournaments in World Invitational for what it's worth.

NM I found it on the Minna 6 players info site. Here is a link if anyone is interested.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/t...5_news_01.html
    Last edited by kdoll08; 10-02-2017 at 07:21 AM.

10. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

So the rumor is 6 to 12 months away. : /

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast