Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everything Graded Tourney related

1. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

thanks to the huge Jap crowd, we shouldn't have issues finding Tours when their up.

yea, that GF crap pizzed me off so much. So many times, we just needed 1 more person to make the room official...and the idiots were playin around in GF.

just remove GF all together. it's waste of time.
    Last edited by NYJets; 1 Week Ago at 07:29 PM.

Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    thanks to the huge Jap crowd, we shouldn't have issues finding Tours when their up.

yea, that GF crap pizzed me off so much. So many times, we just needed 1 more person to make the room official...and the idiots were playin around in GF.

just remove GF all together. it's waste of time.
    There is a group that once they make G0 they won't tour anything but GF. It happened on OOB and WI. I really don't understand it myself. I was probably demoted 10 times on WI because of the short blocks but was back within 2-3 G1 tours.

3. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    There is a group that once they make G0 they won't tour anything but GF. It happened on OOB and WI. I really don't understand it myself. I was probably demoted 10 times on WI because of the short blocks but was back within 2-3 G1 tours.
    Yes, ran into one of those Arte & artiturs ruined all the GF tours for my g2 & g3 G1 buds, he was a cowardly Top G0.

4. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    Yes, ran into one of those Arte & artiturs ruined all the GF tours for my g2 & g3 G1 buds, he was a cowardly Top G0.
    Used to pretty much only play the easy course GF's if we're thinking of the same guy. Saw him having a few pissing contests and he would eventually tell the other person to look at his thousands of GF wins compared to their few. Kind of a sad way to go through life.

And a record of conn errs.

6. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Well, I was (am) a G0, but certainly didn't deserve to be one (3 notable finished out of 24 entries). I never intentionally avoided playing G0 tournaments, but I wasn't going to wait around for 1 to start playing either. All in all, I probably played less than 250 tournaments and stopped playing online for the most part as it was having a negative effect on my local multiplayer games.

Just so you know. In the past if you landed the fairway with your drive you were awarded x amount of points no matter the length same points no matter what. However, now the longer the drive the more points you get. For instance, 268yds=45pts, 324yds=60pts so if your the kind of player who likes to play position golf, your screwed no matter what. Even if you match the long ball players score you'll be smoked on points.

8. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

All it shows is their a drama queen, by showing off in GF once their G0.

Pickin on all the G3's.

Or their scared to get demoted to G1, so they play in there.

9. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

These Tournaments need to seriously hurry up,bored of the grind,a game built around online and nothing to do except shoot scores on multiple try tournaments with silly mega cup and tornado,starting to lose patience

10. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Not everyone levels up and maxes out equipment as fast..............or has the time to. I'm sure that was the reasoning behind not releasing some of the multiplayer features at launch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast