Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Everything Graded Tourney related

Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by lob View Post
    Have to disagree. I'm old now (i turned 40 this year). My eyesight is shot and my pi is woeful compared to 10 years ago. It would def keep me out the top tear. Last night on eagle "daily" using a trip pi ball i shot a 15 on first try. And that was missing 2 fairly easy chip ins. The trip pi is so forgiving i can just avoid bs alltogether (which is totally doable on the earlier courses) - drive everything. At most i am just chipping and putting. If i hit the pin its going in cos i am never missing SJPI. And spirals and risers still don't fail. (homers still fail a lot. straight sbs is now pointless x2). It makes a massive difference.

That said, i would never consider anyone a cheat or a lesser player for using anything, if you have a lvl 25 driver more power to you. You are simply using something the game provides, thats not cheating. Lets be honest any setup of tours at this point would be better than nothing. I am just issuing a word of caution there is no way CH is going to limit using this stuff. For people wanting a truer sense of competition as in OOB (less so WI) - its not going to be even close.
    I may have mis worded that, or was it the forum formatting, lololololol, anyway, lol, yea, maybe I was harsh, I guess it does help some, sure, but I should have said that it’s not great tho. I don’t bother with that ball, I use the standard ball 99% of the time, I like it, personal preference, and I usually play super hard pins, and since they’re on the edges, that pi spray is deadly. Just a little spray and you could be screwed. So yea, you’re right, but I’m hoping, that whatever they have, it’s one try, with super hard pins for at least a few of them. I enjoy all settings and am willing to try anything, I personally like to match my skills against anyone who is good at the game, I enjoy the challenge no mater what the set, easy or hard, and whatever club and ball they choose has no bearing on how I play, and if I lose, oh well, that’s life.

2. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

To me the best ball is grass cutter. I'd rather use that and it helps more than a triple pi ball.

3. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

The reason I kept mentioning people should check out the jap forums for more info. Because as much as us few people are complaining....there HAS to be at-least a thousand of them complaining and asking on some forum, "where the heck are the graded tours at?"

So yea, were missing the rage aspect from the japanese crowd, and what their thinking about all this. The game is definitely not replay worth as it is currently...something massive, graded tourney wise must be in the works,or else their complete idiots.

4. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    The reason I kept mentioning people should check out the jap forums for more info. Because as much as us few people are complaining....there HAS to be at-least a thousand of them complaining and asking on some forum, "where the heck are the graded tours at?"

So yea, were missing the rage aspect from the japanese crowd, and what their thinking about all this. The game is definitely not replay worth as it is currently...something massive, graded tourney wise must be in the works,or else their complete idiots.
    Truth is their idiots. Probably going to lose money just the fact they don't communicate.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789