Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Everything Graded Tourney related

Senidol Guest

Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

For whatever reason the forums are not formatting posts correctly, so there seems to be some confusion as to what I meant to say. So I will attempt to clarify, "Graded tours are dead" was meant to describe the format of the tournaments, not that tournaments aren't still planned to some degree. As in g3-g0 will be gone, and they will measure players by some other metric to place you into a tournament instead. Is it possible that there could be a release before the end of the year? Sure, but it is highly unlikely based on the information that is currently out there from the development side. When talking to Clap Hanz in May they hinted that the graded tour format would be changed, if they follow through or not is anyone's guess.

Because fishing and Turf war nobody plays is more important.

3. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    For whatever reason the forums are not formatting posts correctly, so there seems to be some confusion as to what I meant to say. So I will attempt to clarify, "Graded tours are dead" was meant to describe the format of the tournaments, not that tournaments aren't still planned to some degree. As in g3-g0 will be gone, and they will measure players by some other metric to place you into a tournament instead. Is it possible that there could be a release before the end of the year? Sure, but it is highly unlikely based on the information that is currently out there from the development side. When talking to Clap Hanz in May they hinted that the graded tour format would be changed, if they follow through or not is anyone's guess.
    Whatever the case, they are taking way to long for something that seems pretty basic. We're not asking for a new course or new swing, just tournaments. It should be ready by now. Even a GF tour would be ok. Something. At least by December 21st when the world invitational server gets shut down.

4. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

I am totally fed up now with the lack of online tournaments or any information at all as to when we can expect them.
    This game is the reason I bought a PS4 and it's taken ages to come. I was so excited to hear of a global server and being able to tour 24/7 if I wanted to. so what the hell is going on? Why is there literally no information?
    Pretty much everyone I told to buy this game is now playing other stuff. I know if they were playing online tours they would have been as hooked as I was when I discovered the franchise with everybody golf world tour.
    I have emailed clap hanz at staff@claphanz.co.jp and have even resorted to sending my first ever tweet to @claphanz to try and get some info.
    Just give us ranked tours the same as it was, with a global server. It will make the game nearly perfect.
    Whilst I am on the rant.......greens are too easy, turf wars is a massive pile of shite and custom clubs could ruin what is potentially a great game.
    Rant over
    Have a lovely day

5. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Here is the next mass debate on forums when and if graded tours arrive. You're welcome: 1) Tours are open to anything.. you can use custom clubs and trip pi balls in any of them. = Argument is anyone winning regularly doesnt really count as they are using x and z and paying to win anyway. Debate starts on how to determine who is generally any good. AKA have you even won on imperial w std/std in the rain? Rant on. 2) Tours dont allow any custom clubs or trip pi balls (doubtful) - anyone whos spent a lot of money on buying **** or spending ages collecting gems and pi balls go into a full on rage. Bigger rant. 3) Tours are mixed (most likely) - there are tours that dont allow custom clubs and/or trip pi balls. And those that do. = Debate starts that the only true "good" players are those winning the non custom tours and anyone winning on the other tours regularly is generally considered a PTW cheat and isnt worth their salt. More rant. Good luck CH you will need it.

6. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

ps: for anyone who hasnt realized it yet: you can play a "daily" with a trip pi ball. get to the screen when it submits your score (the second one). then close the game. it wont deduct the ball from your inventory. so feel free to submit your 35 scores with trip pi balls until you can be at the top of a list nobody really cares about. gg vnw wp.

7. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by mtoftheshire View Post
    I am totally fed up now with the lack of online tournaments or any information at all as to when we can expect them.
    This game is the reason I bought a PS4 and it's taken ages to come. I was so excited to hear of a global server and being able to tour 24/7 if I wanted to. so what the hell is going on? Why is there literally no information?
    Pretty much everyone I told to buy this game is now playing other stuff. I know if they were playing online tours they would have been as hooked as I was when I discovered the franchise with everybody golf world tour.
    I have emailed clap hanz at staff@claphanz.co.jp and have even resorted to sending my first ever tweet to @claphanz to try and get some info.
    Just give us ranked tours the same as it was, with a global server. It will make the game nearly perfect.
    Whilst I am on the rant.......greens are too easy, turf wars is a massive pile of shite and custom clubs could ruin what is potentially a great game.
    Rant over
    Have a lovely day
    Sent email. This is getting ridiculous.75% of the online game is missing over a month past getting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by lob View Post
    Here is the next mass debate on forums when and if graded tours arrive. You're welcome: 1) Tours are open to anything.. you can use custom clubs and trip pi balls in any of them. = Argument is anyone winning regularly doesnt really count as they are using x and z and paying to win anyway. Debate starts on how to determine who is generally any good. AKA have you even won on imperial w std/std in the rain? Rant on. 2) Tours dont allow any custom clubs or trip pi balls (doubtful) - anyone whos spent a lot of money on buying **** or spending ages collecting gems and pi balls go into a full on rage. Bigger rant. 3) Tours are mixed (most likely) - there are tours that dont allow custom clubs and/or trip pi balls. And those that do. = Debate starts that the only true "good" players are those winning the non custom tours and anyone winning on the other tours regularly is generally considered a PTW cheat and isnt worth their salt. More rant. Good luck CH you will need it.

I’m not sure bout all of that, in my opinion, with PI spray, those triple PI balls are worthless, I think anyone who calls people a cheat because they lose need to relax a bit.

9. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

The issue here is simply...... Where TF is some good quality online tournament content? It's that simple.
    Surely it's not too much to ask for a game developer that has launched a game in to the global market and taken millions of pounds/euros/dollars/yen etc to tell us (the customer) when we will be able to enjoy the best part of the game.
    Good luck clap hanz in managing to completely mess up something that wasn't broken in the first place. Well done on money grabbing with custom clubs that may effect the integrity of a almost perfect game. Any complication to the game is purely of clap hanz making in my opinion?

10. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    I’m not sure bout all of that, in my opinion, with PI spray, those triple PI balls are worthless, I think anyone who calls people a cheat because they lose need to relax a bit.
    Have to disagree. I'm old now (i turned 40 this year). My eyesight is shot and my pi is woeful compared to 10 years ago. It would def keep me out the top tear. Last night on eagle "daily" using a trip pi ball i shot a 15 on first try. And that was missing 2 fairly easy chip ins. The trip pi is so forgiving i can just avoid bs alltogether (which is totally doable on the earlier courses) - drive everything. At most i am just chipping and putting. If i hit the pin its going in cos i am never missing SJPI. And spirals and risers still don't fail. (homers still fail a lot. straight sbs is now pointless x2). It makes a massive difference.

That said, i would never consider anyone a cheat or a lesser player for using anything, if you have a lvl 25 driver more power to you. You are simply using something the game provides, thats not cheating. Lets be honest any setup of tours at this point would be better than nothing. I am just issuing a word of caution there is no way CH is going to limit using this stuff. For people wanting a truer sense of competition as in OOB (less so WI) - its not going to be even close.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast