Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Graded Tourney related

1. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by HottieShottie View Post
    Not everyone levels up and maxes out equipment as fast..............or has the time to. I'm sure that was the reasoning behind not releasing some of the multiplayer features at launch.
    Understood and I somewhat agree. I don't mind waiting another week or so...but they are NOT even mentioning a release date yet, which is soooo stupid. People are just going to switch to Destiny 2 and be done with this game

Wake up Clap Hanz...give us a friggin date.

Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    Understood and I somewhat agree. I don't mind waiting another week or so...but they are NOT even mentioning a release date yet, which is soooo stupid. People are just going to switch to Destiny 2 and be done with this game

Wake up Clap Hanz...give us a friggin date.

Maybe people here will switch to Destiny 2 but the fact that it is a world server pretty much eliminates the possibility of not enough people once tours are implemented. I am glad that there are no tours yet also because of the amount of time required to level up everything so I even have a chance to compete once they are...

3. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

The Japanese version of the last generation had 33 patches, relax, this is a game that will evolve and has a lot of potential . I don't see anyone here with the Platinum trophy, so there's still stuff for everyone to do.

Can't wait for the tours to be released and then people complain about difficulty, scheduling, etc. Lol.

4. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Is Sen the only one that can read the Jap forums ? They probably know more about this, then we do.

5. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

I don't think Custom clubs should be allowed at all in graded tourney's.

1. I'm not spending hours a week just to search for gems (about 4 hours for me to get 110 gems).
    2. Those with 380 yard drivers will have a huge advantage.
    3. Even if you are lucky to get a 380 yard driver, it's not going to last more than a few weeks.
    4. I don't gamble. I'm not using really money on something that isn't even random. Custom clubs should average around 22 levels. I've gotten 17, 23, 17, 19 and 14 (I recycled on ten upgrades because it was so low).

I'm really worried this game will be a big failure. I might as well go back and see if anyone is playing World Invitational. At least everyone has the same clubs to play with.

I agree in a way but what are they gonna do about those that have spent money? Do you think they will refund people for wasting money on a part of the game that most don't care about? I mentioned in another thread about the "money grab" bs. You shouldn't be forced to spend hours upon hours on senseless playing/treasure hunting (especially after you complete all the challenges) or any money just to remain competitive in online games. The only thing that should require payment is dlc courses... that's it! They could've started everyone out with a baseline on the different levels of clubs...novice, intermediate, and expert. Then you just build loyalty on each like we did characters before. Then we can have 3 different tour levels! To build up all the attributes for each and every club with basically only one attribute that matters is DUMB! If you want to add a touch of customization so people can choose between power and forgiveness then do it with the ball. The top distance for each level could be 270 for novice, 300 for intermediate, and 340 for expert. That keeps it somewhat reasonable and doesn't reduce every course to an eagle fest where you drive 90% of the par 4s. After this I think people would pay $40 to crank back up the OOB servers.

I'm hoping they split the field and have tournaments that allow custom clubs, and tournaments that restrict them.

8. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

I hope they split people based on where they live, when I'm in a multi try tournament and someone is on the tee with me from Japan, my gauge turns into a meanie gauge, the lag is impossible. If something's not done about that, I'd be better off using a putter from the tee

9. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    I don't think Custom clubs should be allowed at all in graded tourney's.

1. I'm not spending hours a week just to search for gems (about 4 hours for me to get 110 gems).
    2. Those with 380 yard drivers will have a huge advantage.
    3. Even if you are lucky to get a 380 yard driver, it's not going to last more than a few weeks.
    4. I don't gamble. I'm not using really money on something that isn't even random. Custom clubs should average around 22 levels. I've gotten 17, 23, 17, 19 and 14 (I recycled on ten upgrades because it was so low).

I'm really worried this game will be a big failure. I might as well go back and see if anyone is playing World Invitational. At least everyone has the same clubs to play with.

I felt the same initially. we just need to chill, take a break from the game and wait for the real tourneys. things ull be fun then.

can't believe, even with this update today though...they STILL haven't mentioned anything about the Graded's.

10. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

It's quite the mystery. Makes me worried because there is no mention of it hardly at all.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast