Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Graded Tourney related

1. Default Everything Graded Tourney related

Since it's usually the biggest draw with this game. Senidol said the graded tourneys are on their way. So Let's try to keep all Graded Tourney related talk (G3, G2 , G1, G0, etc) here.

Wonder how far away the update will be. So glad it's coming soon.

2. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

I'm curious how this feature will work now that there's no longer characters. I assume the good players will all max out their clubs eventually. So in that sense, there will be a level playing field. Maybe they'll have some set rules help with competiveness as well.

Senidol Guest

Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Looking at some of the earlier preview videos and screenshots, they will have expert, intermediate and novice settings. Expert stats are 25/15/15/10 Intermediate probably something like 15/10/10/10 and Novice will be 10/5/5/5 (same max stats as beta)

4. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    Looking at some of the earlier preview videos and screenshots, they will have expert, intermediate and novice settings. Expert stats are 25/15/15/10 Intermediate probably something like 15/10/10/10 and Novice will be 10/5/5/5 (same max stats as beta)
    That is how local multiplayer works too, which I hate. Everyone is going to be hitting 400 yard 1W with no impact penalty.

5. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

well, I'm close to beating single player. And will probably go back to Overwatch (or Destiny 2) until the graded tourneys are here.

still can't believe their hiding the release date of this, it's the most important / addicting part of this game...and their acting like they don't care.

any word on an official date yet?

6. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

i'm guessing still no official word / date of Graded Tourneys ?

They need to get on the ball here. We know their coming, but when.

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    What about clubs?

8. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Here's my graded tour wish list:

1. Expanded grades. With the combination of servers I hope we see G5 through G0.
    2. Tournaments separated by set skills and created players. I hope to have the option to enter a tournament with my created player with all my club skill levels and also to enter tournaments with set skill levels on clubs such as multiplayer.
    3. New Rules. Such as no custom clubs. I expect G0 tournaments to be free reign as in you will use your custom player and have the option to use custom clubs. For the beginner graded tournaments I hope to see Intermediate stats only, or no custom clubs to keep a somewhat level playing field.
    4. Far less GF tournaments.

9. Default Re: Everything Graded Tourney related

Quote Originally Posted by mustangman2011 View Post
    Here's my graded tour wish list:

1. Expanded grades. With the combination of servers I hope we see G5 through G0.
    2. Tournaments separated by set skills and created players. I hope to have the option to enter a tournament with my created player with all my club skill levels and also to enter tournaments with set skill levels on clubs such as multiplayer.
    3. New Rules. Such as no custom clubs. I expect G0 tournaments to be free reign as in you will use your custom player and have the option to use custom clubs. For the beginner graded tournaments I hope to see Intermediate stats only, or no custom clubs to keep a somewhat level playing field.
    4. Far less GF tournaments.
    My wish list is for it to be just like OOB. G3 through G0. No custom clubs, please! Also less GF tours and more regular tours. Please don't make me wait almost 2 hours for a tour. Also I really hated bouncing between G0 and G1 because they only gave you five games.

If they don't allow custom clubs then many of us have wasted hours and a few dollars on something they should've announced from the start.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast