Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Open Course Item Farming Guide

Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

Yes I believe once you found the items for a particular open course they will stay gone until the next daily period. There is 1 item hole for each 9h open course, not just the bonus one. As far as the birds eye view, you can barely see them. Have to be in close proximity of items for them to be slightly visible.

2. Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

Yeah, can see them in overhead when I get up close to my TV. Blue stuck out more than anything else.

Just babbling here but collected over 2000 coins and I only have 3 courses open. Depending on ball cost, prolly not that difficult to keep a decent supply of what I want to use.

Sen's math worked great so TY sir.

3. Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

Rank 7 tours sometimes give gems but sometimes they don't. What does fishing give you? Desperate for gems I guess.

I've only gotten coins and balls so far. But I'm only level 10.

5. Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

What we should be doing here is listing which is the "good" hole on each of the courses every day. It is a little too late for today being 88 minutes from the new day, but we could help each other in that manner.

6. Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

your right that's 28 gems in total but some times when u pick up a gem it gives u more than 1 gem had it happen more than once now.

Senidol Guest

Yes its a minimum of 28 gems a day, with the likelihood of more. Takes about 4 days to level a full set of custom clubs.

8. Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

Thanks Sen.

What do the gems do though?

9. Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

Awesome information! Who knows how much time this has saved so many people! OP, you have done a great service for the people that have learned from this post.

10. Default Re: Open Course Item Farming Guide

Takes me about an hour. Loading times are so slow and some of the gems are tricky to find.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast