Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Things that bother me about this version

Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Not 100% but I think it maxes at 25 so once you hit 25 use what you have left on something else. The only real attribute that matters is power so whatever you use it on after that is basically irrelevant. I wouldn't use it on backspin as it virtually unusable and backdoor isn't that much of a big deal. I guess that leaves you with "control".
    Yep so the best clubs you could hope for would be 25/8/0/0 and I doubt anyone would actually ever get that...

2. Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

Quote Originally Posted by purbeast View Post
    So the picture that was screen captured from my youtube video that was captured from in the game on PS4 is flawed.

Okay.
    Well it's either that or it's my putter

Senidol is much more technical than me, he has a proven track record of being right about most stuff, but for me, I'm going to use my calculation of .04 x distance if I ever use backspin, and .02 if I don't, and call it a day. You all can play which ever way suits you best.
    Last edited by I-B-Glenn; 09-13-2017 at 11:55 AM.

3. Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    Well it's either that or it's my putter
    Or it's you are in the wrong spot aren't aiming across the fairway in the right direction, which is very clear from your screen shot.

Do a top down view of your screen shot and you will see you're in the wrong spot aiming the wrong way.

4. Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

Or it's you are in the wrong spot aren't aiming across the fairway in the right direction, which is very clear from your screen shot.

Do a top down view of your screen shot and you will see you're in the wrong spot aiming the wrong way.
    It was the mirrored course bud, I did it quick, but the mirror is simply reversed, I was in the correct spot.

5. Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    It was the mirrored course bud, I did it quick, but the mirror is simply reversed, I was in the correct spot.
    Well you are aiming behind the first palm tree on the left side of the fairway, which is well behind where the 274 marker was located, soooo......

6. Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

Well you are aiming behind the first palm tree on the left side of the fairway, which is well behind where the 274 marker was located, soooo......
    Yea, I went there to give you the benefit of the doubt, I wanted to show the largest distance possible, if I went exactly where you were the distance would have been shorter, and you would've been even more wrong than you already are. Bud, just stop, it's ok, you're learning, we all are, give it up

Senidol Guest

So Glenn was partially right I did make an error in my computation. It is 1m per block, not 1y. My mistake I was doing it in haste and forgot to swap it to meters since its annoying. The concept remains the exact same though.

The ball goes roughly 7.5m off course to the east, which would be 24.6ft or 8.2y. Again its a rough estimate but probably only a few tenths of a decimal point off the exact number since we can't replicate the shot exactly.

The image attached illustrates which axis spray is on, and how to test this one for yourselves. Go to the hole and start at the X, use the 90ft putter to putt towards the fringe where the ball initially landed (O). If you hit 27% on the putter you should end up a couple tenths of a decimal place away in meters to the landing spot of the shot.

So to reiterate its not exactly 24.6ft, but it is pretty close.

If you want further testing go to hole 5 on Vortex Valley using Big Air/Just impact ball, take note of where the yellow indicator shows pi spray. Then hit SBS shots with the 3w into the green, and watch where it ends up, should be something like 12-13ft at the worst possible spray, not including the wind of course.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Senidol; 09-13-2017 at 01:42 PM.

8. Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

The numbers are off i have hit 5, 6, 7 irons with PI and virtually no wind and missed the hole left / right by over 7 yards with super backspin. I am new to HSG, but been playing other golf games at high levels for over 15 yrs.

Seems to me if you want to use backspin for every approach then giving your custom clubs max control would be the way to go...

10. Default Re: Things that bother me about this version

Quote Originally Posted by Jitter View Post
    been playing other golf games at high levels for over 15 yrs.

Oh, then we must know each other, what's your gamer tag ?

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast