Thread: need fishing help pls

1. Default need fishing help pls

cannot get the fish with ? is there new bait later or something

2. Default Re: need fishing help pls

Hey cars123456789,

I had my kids level the fishing up to MAX (LVL 30) while catching everything available on all courses including DLC courses (My old arthritic thumbs cannot mash anymore). I thought that might unlock the ? fish but it did not. In reality, it gave me nothing. My son did catch a 105 inch Tuna so I guess sushi is on me.

3. Default Re: need fishing help pls

Quote Originally Posted by ukypug View Post
    Hey cars123456789,

I had my kids level the fishing up to MAX (LVL 30) while catching everything available on all courses including DLC courses (My old arthritic thumbs cannot mash anymore). I thought that might unlock the ? fish but it did not. In reality, it gave me nothing. My son did catch a 105 inch Tuna so I guess sushi is on me.
    Glad you enjoyed the fishing time , lol.
    I wish they would have made it wothwhle at least?
    Give club upgrades as that seems to be what it takes to play
    the golf game well.

4. Default Re: need fishing help pls

You play the fisherman again in the special VS matches (that sadly seem to be 1 character per day). You get two more types of bait, basically better bait and gourmet bait, that's how you get the other fisheys.

Default Re: need fishing help pls

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    You play the fisherman again in the special VS matches (that sadly seem to be 1 character per day). You get two more types of bait, basically better bait and gourmet bait, that's how you get the other fisheys.
    I think if you leave the home area then come back, the revenge VS player changes. Or maybe I was on when the day changed, not sure.
    Last edited by Gaoler; 1 Week Ago at 07:24 PM.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.

Default Re: need fishing help pls

Onc in awhile you pick up a ball or a gem or two. I gotta say I'm very proud of the 1.6" rice fish I caught. I think it's like a world record or something. Damned thing fought like the dickens.