Thread: Trophy List Revealed

1. Default Trophy List Revealed

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6544-everybodys-golf

Great list, don't think im gonna like catching every type of fish in the game though lol.

2. Default Re: Trophy List Revealed

Holy crap, ace a par 5 for a gold trophy. I think there was only one hole that was even possible on world invitational. I can imagine that will be the hardest to complete. Does anybody else know how the rankings work for the challenge tournaments?

3. Default Re: Trophy List Revealed

I think trophies and achievements are pretty lame in a lot of games but when it comes to golf I must admit I have hardware envy.

4. Default Re: Trophy List Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by mustangman2011 View Post
    Holy crap, ace a par 5 for a gold trophy. I think there was only one hole that was even possible on world invitational. I can imagine that will be the hardest to complete. Does anybody else know how the rankings work for the challenge tournaments?
    There are two or three p5's that theoretically can be aced in WI (Mar Cielo 9, Arabian 9 are two definites)- there are dozens in Minna because with the rare costumes that we never got max drive distance is 387 yds.

Default Re: Trophy List Revealed

Yeah a par 4 ace is hard enough but a par 5 seems crazy to require to get the platinum.

6. Default Re: Trophy List Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    there are dozens in Minna because with the rare costumes that we never got max drive distance is 387 yds.
    Which makes me wonder if it will only be possible with DLC micro transactions.If so that will be very disappointing.

They will probably sell the condor trophy as dlc for $10 sometime down the line

8. Default Re: Trophy List Revealed

I saw one hole that it was at least feasible to Ace a par 5. It's the Hawaii course (forget the real name) and you hit it down a street with houses on both sides, crazy shot, but if perfect it can roll from tee to green.

Apparently the one to do it on is Alpina Forest Hole #12. Someone did it with custom clubs

https://youtu.be/7rHzHYFlwNY

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    I saw one hole that it was at least feasible to Ace a par 5. It's the Hawaii course (forget the real name) and you hit it down a street with houses on both sides, crazy shot, but if perfect it can roll from tee to green.
    It's #17. I forget what tee I was playing but I would've need about 320 yd driver to clear the statue at the round about. I was gonna give it a shot but didn't quite have the firepower.