Thread: Grade Tournaments or GF - New Golf?

1. Default Grade Tournaments or GF - New Golf?

Hello everyone,

i don't find any infos about Grade Tournaments (G0...) for the New Golf. Will this be included or not? for me, this is an important feature of the Hot Shots (Everybody) Golf series....

best regards
    retron73

Default Re: Grade Tournaments or GF - New Golf?

They have not shown those so far but that's been the main online component of the last 2 titles so I can't believe they would not be there

3. Default Re: Grade Tournaments or GF - New Golf?

This is what I have found from the Japan blog about online play so far:

<Open Course / Online>
    It is a mode in which you can enjoy playing and communication other than golf as well as competing for the skills of golf. Daily course conditions will change and events in game will also occur, so you will want to log in everyday.
    In the open course, you can coexist with up to 50 players, you can chat on the course besides golf, fish in the pond, move on the cart, and get excited lively. Let freedom, let's have a moment.

In "1 H play" and "9 H play" of each course, the total result of one day (in-game time) is displayed in ranking form. In open courses, conditions such as weather, wind speed, cup size change every day. Even in the same course you can enjoy a completely different sense of playing, ranking also changes day by day.

Each hole has a "Hole Bonus" that you can get coins when you cup in BIRDIE or above. There is also a "bonus course" that you can earn reward items when playing 9H on the target open course. In addition, sometimes "lucky time" occurs, if items meet specific conditions get items too! It's okay to spend a leisurely open course, but if you have a lucky time it's a good idea to actively round.

I'm not sure what to make of the bold faced quotes. It seems like they will have the daily challenge but I c an't tell if daily tournaments will be here or not. The other online info is related to hall fights which we've seen some beta videos of I believe.

4. Default Re: Grade Tournaments or GF - New Golf?

And from the following article...

This time, let's introduce ranking, multiplayer, events that occur in open course.

Let's aim for the top ranking in the course where the conditions change day by day
    In "1 H play" and "9 H play" of each course, the ranking of that day (game time) is totaled every day. Since the conditions of weather, wind speed, cup size etc are changed everyday in the open course, the sense of play change every day even on the same course. Since the ranking also fluctuates widely, I would like you to challenge whether you can keep good results on a constant basis.

Challenge the "Daily Rival" competing with ten players!
    I want you to be safe for those who say .... If "Daily rival" competing ranking with the chosen ten players, the possibility of the top rank in also! You will want to challenge everyday whether you can overcome the rivals' records.

Unfortunately google translate isn't the best so I'm unsure of how to interpret a lot of this when it comes to grades.

5. Default Re: Grade Tournaments or GF - New Golf?

The daily 1H and 9H are similar to HSG6's daily tours with results everyday with what everyone saw in the beta. The mention of the daily rival is after completing the daily, your score is compared to 9 other players (daily rivals) as well as total overall ranking. And then if you try more rounds, your score is still compared to that initial 9 people/daily rivals. Seems like that aspect is to give players an opportunity to "win" without having to beat 10,000 other scores.

6. Default Re: Grade Tournaments or GF - New Golf?

boxart back cover shows 2-50 network players - this seems to be the confirmation for me....