Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Does anyone know if there is a way to change your character to hit left handed?
    AKA Mason_H from OOB

2. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Yamms_Hj View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to change your character to hit left handed?
    Hit options on the controller, go to customization, go to player, hit edit character, go down to swing, hit square

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    Hit options on the controller, go to customization, go to player, hit edit character, go down to swing, hit square
    Thanks!
    AKA Mason_H from OOB

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by surrogate View Post
    The way that the stats are implemented and the seemingly random clubhead impact bar has ruined this game for me. Hitting a 1W 404 yards with standard impact in local multiplayer isn't what I'm looking for in a golf game. Give me back the old stat system where there was a trade-off for hitting long.
    the game seems very back-door friendly as well. :-/

a lot of putts that I would of missed in previous titles, I now get the lucky back-door roll. seems like their goal was to make the game more friendly to amateurs. Good and bad... the G0 guys won't like...but the noobs will.

also, that "daily online course" bug seems to only occur during busy times...so expect it to be back again tonight. They might be able to temp duct tape fix it, adjusting server options.(or adding more servers)

Sometimes if you wait a minute, it sometimes still works...but anything longer than a minute, i'd reboot.

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    So I went to the "Open Course" to play the daily (Bonus Course?) and game froze on me. Is that the bug you folks are talking about?

And any better way to 'unfreeze' than putting the PS4 to sleep and then wake it?
    You can close application and restart it.

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

remember to use Pin Hole club if ur doing crappy and gettin pissed. I was hitting perfectly with Infinity club, and still my ball was going nowhere near where it should of. Switched back to Pin Hole and everything was good again.

we need to lvl those clubs up first (Infinity, Big Air) before they work they way we want em.

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

some of the music is Epic in the later stages.

8. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Thanks for the reply Vols.

Anybody max out a club stat yet? Am curious what the number is.

9. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I believe 25 is max. My 1W power is 25.

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Thx. Am at 15 at the moment and noticed the stat bar increments getting smaller per bump so gonna be a while for me to max out. Getting bored with needing to hit the X button multiple times before I can take my next shot.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast