Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    Are the daily tournaments no longer giving rewards in the notices/mail?
    haven't tried yet. still leveling up. (busy watching all this Houston flooding coverage)

btw, I saw a notice in the current Home area... that said something like "once you level up enough, there will be a big meeting place for everyone". I'm guessing that's our main G3,G2,G1 lobby. We just have to level up enough to get there , i'm guessing.

Could also be from a future update, like Sen was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    Me too. Love the grass and the beautiful sunsets.
    the enhanced sound effects as well = zinggg awesome.

2. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I guess rewards are only for the bonus course each day, the rest of the lobbies are just for show/fun it seems.

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I'll be live streaming all night here, if anybody cares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mf3S09kHMo

(I kinda suck so far...only level 2)

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

There are regular news updates (the latest has English underneath the Japanese) at this site.

http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/new.../news/?count=4

Message as follows:

The following issues have been confirmed as occurring with Turf War play.

• Rounds do not initiate properly, and players become unable to progress.
    • Rounds begin with only 3 players.
    • Rounds begin without players having joined either the red or blue team, and if they continue to play they become unable to progress.

We are currently investigating the cause of these issues, and we ask your patience as we work to resolve them.
    We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for playing.

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I still have not played Turf War. Just opened th e second course besides DLC course. I do hope they bring more courses. I loved OT2 the best because it had 12 courses. Many of those courses were far superior to WI. I would not mind seeing some OOB courses such as Silver Peak.

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    There's a guy with a camera over by the spinning globe on the opposite side from the gates. The first power shot was close to tournament tent, and I found another one out towards the middle of the home area. I'm pretty sure I missed 1 somewhere in there after completing rank 2 maybe
    Is there a way to go back & get what we missed ?

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    Is there a way to go back & get what we missed ?
    You mean the previous rank power shots? I think so. If I remember correctly I found 2 of them back to back. 1 was in front of orange tent, 2 on the dirt path behind the spinning globe, but I'm not sure on the exact number they give you

So I caved and bought it last night. Still have to get PS Plus but until Graded tours are implemented I will wait on that. Game is very fun, I forgot how much I enjoyed the series. Played for about 8 straight hours last night and the time just flew bye. The new putting is interesting and the trad shot seems a bit more forgiving than I remember. So lets hope they get tours going sood, I also don't want to see this turn into a micro transaction fest either...

9. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    I get that part and I assume the bar under the club changes in size based on the clubs you use. I've been hitting wedges and shorter clubs off the tee to build up their power and driver/woods into the green to get more re control.
    Having to do this to build up your driver control is a really stupid oversight by ClapHanz. The way you build control and stuff should vary per club. Drivers it should be if you land on the fairway you build control, not just the green. The whole upgrading is somewhat poorly implemented IMO.

What I did was find a long par 3 in open course mode and I just kept replaying the same hole, teeing off with a driver. I got it up to 8 that way then decided I was sick of doing that. And even at 8 I'm still getting a lot of random accuracy when hitting PI.

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I played the online daily ranked round last night, but that's about all the online play I've done.

Question: How do I go about playing against a friend?

Are there private tournaments? Match play?

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast