Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Just got the triple precision ball, now with my leveled up custom club, I went from 33% pi to 100% and hitting the ball farther than I could in WI, yea, these courses are longer on championship tees, but this is a little crazy. I guess there's no need for control at all. Anyway, I noticed one of the tournaments yesterday had 22 thousand people in it, that's pretty cool.

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Getting burned out on playing just to level up. The fact you can pi and still miss either way by a mile is just stupid.

Okayyy, pretty clear why the 1st course is called eagle city...

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I hope custom clubs are not allowed in graded tours. Why bother then? I'm not paying for continous upgrading of my clubs.

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    Thanks for the reply Vols.

Anybody max out a club stat yet? Am curious what the number is.
    Control/backspin 15, backdoor 10.

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Game Informer's idiotic review -

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/ev...lf-review.aspx

Apparently, the idiot that reviewed it knows nothing about the franchise. He was crying the whole time that there's nothing to do Online. Graded Tourneys are always introduced after the release, guess he's too dumb to know that.

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Getting burned out on playing just to level up. The fact you can pi and still miss either way by a mile is just stupid.
    yea, Senidol you must of burnt yourself out doing all this in 1 day. I could never.

I get that sleepy, brain dead feeling after just playing for 3 hours.

The single player is 'draining' ... but just take breaks..we all know it'll be great once the real tourneys are here.

The game is "ok". The game is a step back in every facet and a few steps back in some. Gameplay is for a lack of better words...DUMB. What is the point of the control stat when pi is irrelevant. The entire online experience is terrible. It's difficult to even play the open course due to lag. Game rooms are terrible. I haven't even attempted the "turf war" as that entire concept is absurd. It's a golf game and I don't care about the fishing and other irrelevant stuff. If I wanted a story mode game I'd play Zelda. Even when you finish the main story you're only about 70% in building up your character so you continue having to play pointless games. They could've taken OOB and balanced the shot styles (no blue power or huge rabbit/turtle) added some better graphics and courses, and had a winner. Maybe it'll get better, we'll see.

9. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    Control/backspin 15, backdoor 10.
    Interesting and makes sense as to why those 2 stats are well behind my club distance stat. Thank you.

Everything will max out eventually but am considering one-clubbing rounds to max them faster.

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    Interesting and makes sense as to why those 2 stats are well behind my club distance stat. Thank you.

Everything will max out eventually but am considering one-clubbing rounds to max them faster.
    I've been using my 3w and 5w on drives to get distance and then as my 2nd shot too to gain control.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast