Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Anybody know what the update was about?
    Not a clue but since I've done update it's all gone tits up,I tried daily and it was like I'd had 10 pints,which is understandable if it was an evening but it was in the morning ffs

2. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

haven't noticed any changes since update.

maybe someone that can read Japanese can translate?

doubt the graded tourneys were added already..

live streaming again -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aUyybDtlI4

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

more instructions / direction in Turf War would be nice.

it throws us in the middle of a golf course. Do we need to do the holes in order? and do we get the same amount of points if we do the same hole over and over?

Even the scoring, while the game is going on is confusing. (still don't get it)

Clap Hanz is great with golf games, but horrible with explaining stuff.
    Last edited by NYJets; 09-01-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    more instructions / direction in Turf War would be nice.

it throws us in the middle of a golf course. Do we need to do the holes in order? and do we get the same amount of points if we do the same hole over and over?

Even the scoring, while the game is going on is confusing. (still don't get it)

Clap Hanz is great with golf games, but horrible with explaining stuff.
    You can do any hole order you want. Can also play a certain hole over and over. The points are based on your hole score. Example:
    Eagle-3 points
    Birdie-2 points
    Par-1 point

I know those might not be the exact point values but that's the general idea

Also it's basically capture the flag. Team color that has most points on each hole will receive an overall point at end of round. Team with most points wins

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    You can do any hole order you want. Can also play a certain hole over and over. The points are based on your hole score. Example:
    Eagle-3 points
    Birdie-2 points
    Par-1 point

I know those might not be the exact point values but that's the general idea

Also it's basically capture the flag. Team color that has most points on each hole will receive an overall point at end of round. Team with most points wins

thx.

Turf is pretty cool then.

only major bug I notice so far, is my game freezing almost every time I select the Daily Online Course thing. nasty bug. Will prob take sony atleast another week to verify any new patch to fix that. Unless it's a on-the-fly network option they can adjust. (without another patch)

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    thx.

Turf is pretty cool then.

only major bug I notice so far, is my game freezing almost every time I select the Daily Online Course thing. nasty bug. Will prob take sony atleast another week to verify any new patch to fix that. Unless it's a on-the-fly network option they can adjust. (without another patch)
    Same bug for me.

Senidol Guest

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Also getting the online lobby bug.

8. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

The way that the stats are implemented and the seemingly random clubhead impact bar has ruined this game for me. Hitting a 1W 404 yards with standard impact in local multiplayer isn't what I'm looking for in a golf game. Give me back the old stat system where there was a trade-off for hitting long.

9. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    Also getting the online lobby bug.
    Mines working now, whew.
    Sen do you know why my buddy is stuck in SW some kind of switch mode where he cant use power ups?
    Last edited by tennisguru1; 09-02-2017 at 09:54 AM.

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

So I went to the "Open Course" to play the daily (Bonus Course?) and game froze on me. Is that the bug you folks are talking about?

And any better way to 'unfreeze' than putting the PS4 to sleep and then wake it?
    Last edited by S-i-k_b-o-y; 09-02-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast