Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by deregulator View Post
    Question: How do I go about playing against a friend?

Are there private tournaments? Match play?
    While in a course lobby, you can create a room from the menu. At this time I think only stroke play is available

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    While in a course lobby, you can create a room from the menu. At this time I think only stroke play is available
    Be careful playing random stroke games. Seems to be an influx of douchers. That and playing someone who is at 0 across the board and terrible.

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

And stroke play with people is terrible. It takes forever because you have to watch everyone hit, and on top of that, you can't press X while the ball is in the air to skip the flight travel time. And on top of that, the spectators are like 4-5 seconds behind the person hitting, so if you're playing with voice chat on, you can hear the sound in your friends headset and/or their reaction before you even see what happens.

Online is just very shoddy right now and needs a lot of work before it becomes something I will be playing regularly like I did in OOB.

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

anybody hear any Japanese on the mics yet? ( "sooky, sooky....long time" ) jk...

And regarding the online issues, it's kind of expected considering this is the first time U.S. and Japan players can play live at the same time. So there will be ping / lag issues when playing with them. It shouldn't be too severe though. (the Internet has come a long way...over the years) Even pings of 200 ms should be tolerable in a golf game. (not COD type game...but golf = yes)

In Overwatch it's very strict, especially in competitive. Notice how your almost always grouped up with people locally to you? They put a priority on making sure your always grouped up with people that are 50 ms or lower from you...meaning if your on the East Coast, it'll be rare for you to be teamed up with people on the West Coast. (unless someone in your party is already from West Coast, etc)

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Does anyone know what modes will require the PS Plus subscription? Future graded tournaments possibly? Will what we have now for online open area stay the same, meaning it can be used without the PS+?

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

WoW. Just got home from work and tried to play the online daily. Had the most people i've seen yet. which is awesome. BUT the LAAAAAGGGG was horrible. Hope they can get it straightened out soon. Had to quit the 9 hole.

Senidol Guest

So announced in Famitsu, All national tournaments are on the way, game room improvements, and more open course features. More courses eventually as well.

8. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    So announced in Famitsu, All national tournaments are on the way, game room improvements, and more open course features. More courses eventually as well.
    courses look good...wonder if the US will get a season pass option to purchase all 3.

also any chance they ever patch the circle of long grass around each cup on the greens? looks terrible

Anybody know what the update was about?

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Anybody know what the update was about?
    Was going to ask the same question 'cuz I just got updated to ver 1.04.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast