Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by reeja19 View Post
    Wow this is even more disappointing than the fact that it is Trad shot only. Guess I will be waiting a while before purchasing at this point....
    This is how OOB was, there were no graded tours initially after release and no G0 tours for about 8 weeks until a patch put them in. There's a ton to do just offline to max up, and plenty to explore and pillage online. Looks like the tours will be the middle escalator in the home area eventually.

The custom clubs is expected, in terms of a microeconomy, that's how games are today. And you don't have to spend real money, but good luck scrounging for 100s of gems.

Anyone know how many secret VS players there are? I've had 4 so far: 50 birdies, 100 birdies, 150 birdies, and 20 eagles. Guessing 7 total?

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Some little details that I appreciate that were added in this game:

1) during loading screen, the ability to perform practice shots/warm up shots
    2) wind displayed on tee box versus having to guess and drop grass for wind strength
    3) the strike display that shows where on the club contact was made. I notice that if I don't hit PI, the my low control stats will have heel or toe strikes which makes sense...good to see that graphically represented now.
    "Everybody has a plan, 'till they get hit in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by jskillz95 View Post
    Some little details that I appreciate that were added in this game:

1) during loading screen, the ability to perform practice shots/warm up shots
    2) wind displayed on tee box versus having to guess and drop grass for wind strength
    3) the strike display that shows where on the club contact was made. I notice that if I don't hit PI, the my low control stats will have heel or toe strikes which makes sense...good to see that graphically represented now.
    Another detail/tweak I like is being able to use power shots when you don't have any left... Risk/reward

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Those of you who have gotten far, I have a couple questions.

1. Is there any advanced swing that gets unlocked? I'm guessing no considering practice 3 click swing is on the load screens.

2. Do you unlock any online multiplayer modes? When you create a room the only option you have is stroke, so there is no way to play simultaneously with just your friends, which seems very lacking.

One of the loading screens mentioned that an "international tournament" area was going to be in the game, but it "still needed a little more work before it would be ready". They are working on our graded tournaments, just be patient I guess.

So far the game is really nice. The only thing that can ruin it are the pay-to-win aspects. I hope they don't go overboard with that garbage. I'll buy whatever courses they release and grind out whatever coins or items are needed, but don't make me pay for skill upgrades.

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Loving EG so far, but have a few complaints, mainly lost features.

#1 - Camera control

You can't press up on the d-pad to get the behind-the-ball view while your shot is in the air. To me, this is critical. Some of the camera views they force you to use give you no information on how your ball's flight was impacted by the wind/lie/impact.

#2 - Swing modes

Really hope they add back in the advanced/circle swing mode. Traditional is ok, but why remove options?

PS: Does anyone know the best way to contact Clap Hanz about this stuff? They seem to be Japanese language only on their website and twitter, and have no real support contact or forums... I emailed their "staff@claphanz.co.jp" address just to ask about English language contact.

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

If you do manage to contact them, tell them to bring the damn animals back and allow hiding all the other golfers.

8. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I love this game but after reaching Rank 7, having my fishing at level 11 and playing over 800/900 holes, it's starting to feel like it needs more.

They didn't make it too clear how to chat also! Anyone confused by this; push R3. Turf Wars is pretty fun but feels pretty hectic at the same time.

I just had a game running with 4 of us. One of them went afk but after the timer ran out, it simply did nothing? He still took his turn after we waited for a while. Shouldn't it have skipped his turn?

Quote Originally Posted by purbeast View Post
    Those of you who have gotten far, I have a couple questions.

1. Is there any advanced swing that gets unlocked? I'm guessing no considering practice 3 click swing is on the load screens.

2. Do you unlock any online multiplayer modes? When you create a room the only option you have is stroke, so there is no way to play simultaneously with just your friends, which seems very lacking.
    No to both.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    I still cant find object in home area, lol.
    Where do I find test to add veiws?
    When you get close to it there will be a sparkle on the ground. Stand on top of it and hit X, so far mine were buried extra power shots.

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    When you get close to it there will be a sparkle on the ground. Stand on top of it and hit X, so far mine were buried extra power shots.
    Thx took test found stuff
    How do I play daily?
    Is there a single Daily?

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast