Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    Great. Homers still fail.
    Cool, that makes up for only having Trad.

2. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    The new dynamic physics add another element to use if you can master them, so I really enjoy using them to my advantage. I also figured out the limits of custom clubs. Realistically custom clubs can get to around the same distance as the old ex-power shots from level 5 equipment in Minna 6.
    maybe another guide soon? jk..would be cool though

Overall the game is much more of a grind than previous titles, and my main concern at the moment is how the current design is going to impact the social dynamics of the server as there aren't really any true "hang out" spots anymore. Japan release is 12 hours away or so, expect a huge influx of players tomorrow.
    [/QUOTE]

I agree too, the current hang-out / lobby or whatever..is cool but kind of a childish feel as well. I really wish future titles would try to appeal to an older audience, since the game HAS the best ball dynamics out of any golf game.

Looking forward to the Japan audience...going to be cool that we can all play on same server finally. Think the game will be awesome with future updates, once they work the kinks out. I'd be blown away if they don't introduce the graded tourneys.

3. Question Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Hi all

Basically im on the verge of getting this game, but i want to make sure that online play with strangers is a thing.

I keep reading about play with friends, but none of my friends play on PS4 so that's not an option. I love the competition of online play in most games i play, so is there lobbies or something that i can join to play with random people?

Thanks

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0070 View Post
    Hi all

Basically im on the verge of getting this game, but i want to make sure that online play with strangers is a thing.

I keep reading about play with friends, but none of my friends play on PS4 so that's not an option. I love the competition of online play in most games i play, so is there lobbies or something that i can join to play with random people?

Thanks
    Currently there is a online daily tournament system, turf war, game rooms, and open lobbies. There is no tournament room, or graded tour function in the game yet. I personally believe a system will be added later, but time will tell. If you are hesitant, I would wait on purchasing the game, but keep in mind you'll be far behind if/when tournaments do come out.

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    awesome, it's one thing I was pizzed about initially. cuz I like changing camera views while the ball is still in the air. I did the quiz thing and got 1 question wrong...was so PO'd.

still think the game is amazing...lets give it time guys, we haven't unlocked everything yet.
    I still cant find object in home area, lol.
    Where do I find test to add veiws?

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    I still cant find object in home area, lol.
    Where do I find test to add veiws?
    There's a guy with a camera over by the spinning globe on the opposite side from the gates. The first power shot was close to tournament tent, and I found another one out towards the middle of the home area. I'm pretty sure I missed 1 somewhere in there after completing rank 2 maybe

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Guess the potential for this game is good but the 3 tap putting sucks and I can't stand playing with traditional shots, please bring my circle shot back.

Currently there is a online daily tournament system, turf war, game rooms, and open lobbies. There is no tournament room, or graded tour function in the game yet. I personally believe a system will be added later, but time will tell. If you are hesitant, I would wait on purchasing the game, but keep in mind you'll be far behind if/when tournaments do come out.

Wow this is even more disappointing than the fact that it is Trad shot only. Guess I will be waiting a while before purchasing at this point....

How do you fish? Do I have to buy/unlock a fishing pole?

also how do I enter/drive a golf cart, my character will not enter. Is driving a golf cart something to be unlocked as well?
    "Everybody has a plan, 'till they get hit in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

hey am i missing something here...i dont have psn+ yet was able to play the online open course last night and even chatted with a few people.

also anyway to manual record holes like the old days...unless i just missed it?

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast