Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Actually, if I'm not mistaken a -12 was possible without a hole out and with no leveled up stats except power, because I think I did it, I'm not positive because it was a long time ago, but I think what I did was tee up at the first hole over and over until I got a good push wind, and I think if you went to the right it funneled down and to the left, and if you did it just right you could putt for an eagle on the first, just sayin. Anyway, you're basically saying that the weekly tournament is a joke, not unlike the one in WI, so yea, that's a bummer, but par for the course I suppose.

2. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    do it once a day for the extra coins and move on to something else. That is my 2 cents at least.
    So will there be a tournament system like the previous installments? I still haven't seen anything concrete about this.

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by I-B-Glenn View Post
    Actually, if I'm not mistaken a -12 was possible without a hole out and with no leveled up stats except power, because I think I did it, I'm not positive because it was a long time ago, but I think what I did was tee up at the first hole over and over until I got a good push wind, and I think if you went to the right it funneled down and to the left, and if you did it just right you could putt for an eagle on the first, just sayin. Anyway, you're basically saying that the weekly tournament is a joke, not unlike the one in WI, so yea, that's a bummer, but par for the course I suppose.
    Incorrect, but "par for the course" when you consider the source.

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

when you guys say "daily tournament" . I'm guessing that's just a new , once-a-day type tourney thing?

I'm most worried about the hourly tournaments...that make this game so much fun in the first place. (G1, G2, G3, , etc) everything cool with those?

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    Incorrect, but "par for the course" when you consider the source.
    i just hope they hold the stats of the multiplayer rounds so guys like you can't quit every time you hit a bad shot

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    when you guys say "daily tournament" . I'm guessing that's just a new , once-a-day type tourney thing?

I'm most worried about the hourly tournaments...that make this game so much fun in the first place. (G1, G2, G3, , etc) everything cool with those?
    No news on tournaments, there weren't any in the beta. The daily in this version is just the free roam 9 hole golf - you can play as many times as you'd like each day to improve your score, but no reason to, if people will be glitching their scores.

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Here is a link to the forum it was in.

http://hotshotsgolf.com/showthread.p...ighlight=guide
    Thanks for this
    Really looking forward to launch. However, as another poster has said, there is no tourney info???? This is the core enjoyment of the game for me! Was certainly excited about the global server and being able to join well populated tours at all hours of the day. is this going to be the case? I'm not interested in dailys.
    Also concerned that you may be able to buy balls that guarantee PI? (I hope not)
    This game Has the potential to be the best game ever. But am concerned my hopes may be dashed after all this time. Still excited though

Senidol Guest

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I do not believe there are any graded style tournaments at release, but keep in mind full functioning graded tournaments weren't in release for 5 and 6 either and they have been mentioned with this title. If I had to guess Graded tournaments will be added into one of the first major content patches. They are currently dealing with stability and bugs at the moment.

From a game engine standpoint this engine is the true predecessor to the Minna 5/OOB engine. This is the smoothest launch they have ever had, and probably the most powerful engine. The only major question for the game currently is what competitive endgame will look like. I'll exercise a bit of caution before making any final assertions on the game, but there are some concerning aspects. We should have a pretty good idea of what the endgame will look like in the next 4-8 weeks.

9. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    I do not believe there are any graded style tournaments at release, but keep in mind full functioning graded tournaments weren't in release for 5 and 6 either and they have been mentioned with this title. If I had to guess Graded tournaments will be added into one of the first major content patches. They are currently dealing with stability and bugs at the moment.

From a game engine standpoint this engine is the true predecessor to the Minna 5/OOB engine. This is the smoothest launch they have ever had, and probably the most powerful engine. The only major question for the game currently is what competitive endgame will look like. I'll exercise a bit of caution before making any final assertions on the game, but there are some concerning aspects. We should have a pretty good idea of what the endgame will look like in the next 4-8 weeks.
    The absolute best part of the game, and they won't even mention anywhere yet if there will be graded tourneys ? unbelievable and whoever is in charge of marketing their product should be fired ASAP.
    Last edited by NYJets; 08-28-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Hope a potential zero day patch also includes other shot selectors such as circle or advanced. Why would clap hanz take away that option and only have trad considering how popular advanced was in the last two releases. How hard would that be to program? Heck, I would even pay for dlc for an advanced shot style....maybe even arrow shot, ok...crazy talk.
    "Everybody has a plan, 'till they get hit in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast