Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Just the turf war aspect alone is gonna b awesome. Think about the possibilities. U.S. vs. Japan ....U.S. vs. England.

I'm glad the physics in the game have stayed the same...similar to other versions.

Less than 24 hours.

Senidol Guest

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Daily tournament glitch is still around, people are already trying to mask -14's as legit. Almost all of the -14's and -12s have been glitched. Shame they didn't fix it after multiple people reported via video.

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Why have a beta if you're not going to fix the major flaw identified during it? Hoping for a zero-day patch tonight at release.

Considering that they are already on ver 1.03 you would think they would have fixed it by now. I saw from a reviewer that there is supposed to be another patch today before release so maybe there is hope. Senidol I linked your previous game guide for the last game for some people over at Neogaf that wanted tips. I forgot just how great that guide was. Thanks again.

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    Daily tournament glitch is still around, people are already trying to mask -14's as legit. Almost all of the -14's and -12s have been glitched. Shame they didn't fix it after multiple people reported via video.
    how hard is this glitch to duplicate? (hopefully not ez)

what is it in regards to? I thought they introduced Traditional only..to prevent all cheating.

wtf?

if the game is ruined by glitchers, i'll instantly stop playing.
    Last edited by NYJets; 08-28-2017 at 10:26 AM.

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    how hard is this glitch to duplicate? (hopefully not ez)

what is it in regards to? I thought they introduced Traditional only..to prevent all cheating.

wtf?

if the game is ruined by glitchers, i'll instantly stop playing.
    The daily 9 hole scores can be glitched - you can start the nine hole, somehow stop and restart and the scores are added together - it happened in the beta where a -10 or -11 was just about a perfect round with the low skill stats - shihko and others were posting scores in the -20's to make sure the devs knew something was up - hopefully the zero day patch will address and also reset everyone's stats thus far.

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

they need to have strict cheater bans, like other games currently have then. (like Overwatch)

a major glitch would ruin this game in a heartbeat.

btw, if the game ends up being very popular (since their combining the japan server with the u.s. server for this game) ...we should make a certain room / server for us OG's ..so we can all group up , like the old days. This game has always brought a relaxing , fun , strategic aspect ...that i've yet to find in other games.

so cool now that we can walk or golf cart off to the next hole.
    Last edited by NYJets; 08-28-2017 at 11:16 AM.

8. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Considering that they are already on ver 1.03 you would think they would have fixed it by now. I saw from a reviewer that there is supposed to be another patch today before release so maybe there is hope. Senidol I linked your previous game guide for the last game for some people over at Neogaf that wanted tips. I forgot just how great that guide was. Thanks again.
    Hey Kdoll
    How can I find this guide?
    Be nice to brush up in the next 30 hours (and counting) before uk release.
    Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtoftheshire View Post
    Hey Kdoll
    How can I find this guide?
    Be nice to brush up in the next 30 hours (and counting) before uk release.
    Many thanks
    Here is a link to the forum it was in.

http://hotshotsgolf.com/showthread.p...ighlight=guide

Senidol Guest

During the beta there were some early players that were trying to abuse the glitch as legit scores, anyone that knows the scoring system in this game can see who has been cheating. For example on the first out in beta, -11 was a perfect, with a possible -12 with a hole out. Nobody was able to do it legit with the novice level stats (10/5/5/5). If you see a -14 with low points, its always glitched, because of the extra 100pts you get per eagle.

I was the first one to go after the people glitching in the beta by making a glitch round that was so absurd, I even got a comment from a community manager on it. A few other players followed suit to bring attention to the problem. Shihiko attempted to get -100 and I think the score didn't post. Pretty disappointed in the staff for not fixing this glitch before release it was really well documented.

As far as the current daily system is concerned for the new game, its garbage, special balls can be used to get almost 100% PI, scores can be glitched etc. My advice is don't look for daily tournaments as a competitive aspect of the game, do it once a day for the extra coins and move on to something else. That is my 2 cents at least.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast