Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

They have said in a previous article that the basic golf balls or level one golf balls will have an infinite use so you will never have to pay to actually pay. Right now it seems there may be a chance it's not feasible to have a max level infinity or big air ball and club every tournament round

2. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I admire your opposition to micro transactions but frankly, been waiting so long for a new hot shots nothing is going to stop me from playing it. I'll at least buy 25-30 dollars worth of items considering the game cost me like 33 to buy.

3. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Buying balls that don't last worry me. Seriously? I really hope this game is good and is more like OOB, but it seems more like WI. Only one shot type? Come on. At least we got fishing.

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchasergal View Post
    Buying balls that don't last worry me. Seriously? I really hope this game is good and is more like OOB, but it seems more like WI. Only one shot type? Come on. At least we got fishing.
    From the blog kdoll posted a while back:

Golf with individual character VS character and golf!

As we advance challenge, we will be able to challenge "VS characters". When winning the VS character, play, new shots etc such as new courses, carts and fishing are released, and the width of the play increases little by little. Since the unique VS characters appear more than the previous work, let's keep going more and more.

Guessing from that, that we'll get more than just Trad. Fingers crossed or the fishing better be really really good.

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Here's that livestream thing from Japan the other day. It's a bit daft and the gameplay is the usual average standard but it is what it is....

This close to release and still no confirmation on shot types or grade tours yet?

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

I guess I'm a little concerned for a few reasons. Based on what I saw on the beta, I'm a little disappointed with the look of the people/characters, whatever you call them, I just don't really like the wii style of animation I guess, was hoping for something a little more life like, but maybe that's the charm of the game, I don't know. Another thing I'm concerned with was those free for all matches, I can't remember if there were 5 or 6 people and we all ran around like crazy trying to accumulate as many points as possible in the given time, that's not really my style of golf, so hopefully they have better options, another thing is the open world look, I'm usually all for that kind of thing, but not when I'm golfing, I don't want to be distracted by idiots running around, or saying stupid stuff like "balls deep" or "mfputt" or "nice asshot" that stuff irritates me to no end, it's so high school, and just plain stupid, oh how can I forget "puffpuffpass" I cringe every time I see this stuff and understand why I don't get along with most of you, and while I'm here, lol, wii and his gaggle of lobby lizards, what's to stop them from having their lobby chats right on the green or in a fairwAy? I don't know, it's a little upsetting, I'm not worried about the coins for clubs tho, I can run around and find what I need like on the beta, I don't mind that, but this other stuff is going to be hard to deal with to be honest

There's another Japanese demo-type streaming planned later on Nico Nico again.

Looks like a games review channel and they will start by looking at Monster Hunter Double Cross on the Nintendo Switch before they look at Everybody's Golf.

It looks like Noriko Umemura from SIE Japan (she's the producer who sat in on the last one I linked) will be going through the game with, I imagine, another group of 'characters' making lots of noise and playing it badly. Still, I will probably check it out as I am a sucker for this ****.

Here's a link to the Nico Nico page.....

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv304518950?ref=sharetw

It starts at 1100 GMT (7 AM ET) on Friday.

Here's a link to their YouTube page as I imagine it will appear on it in a day or two (I will put a link in here when it does).

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vjumpshueisha/videos

Apparently it's already over John. Was there anything new in there?

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Apparently it's already over John. Was there anything new in there?
    Not from what I saw... Very similar to previous show. She demonstrated the usual lobby area, then a bit of fishing and rushing around in a cart/buggy before explaining how to make your character. She then set up another four-player, three-hole slot mode stroke room, which I gave up on when an idiot in a pirate hat skulled three of his first five shots and managed to O.B. a few times.

I'll put a YouTube link up when it gets uploaded.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast