Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Erik (KillerApp) just sent this link to me... A lengthy trailer/guide thing (in Japanese)

There is another event being live-streamed on nico nico in a couple of hours from now.

Link to the event is:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv303558903?ref=sharetw

Highly unlikely to be anything new but always worth a look if you have time and access to the site.

The new game bit is on now... a couple of Japan SIE producers are going through the game with the usual array of bemused and over-excited guests.

Thanks for the videos John. Here is the PS blog page associated with the 9 minute video. They show some additional info and google will translate it for you.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/...newmingol.html

I noticed in the video they were showing prices on balls. Looked like they gave you a discount if you bought 2. I hope the prices are super low or you can eventually buy a unlimited use ball.

5. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

question on the ball buying thing...so balls are purchased with the in game coins right?

or is there gonna be some buy so many coins for real money microtransaction thing going on as well?

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

looks so cool. 5:35 into clip , you can see like 20 people at once walking the course..going to the next hole.

and 4:00 into clip, you can see several of the unlock able items after u finish a course.

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

ahhh these videos are sending me over the edge- can't wait anymore

Imagine if they actually promoted this game in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by hort22 View Post
    question on the ball buying thing...so balls are purchased with the in game coins right?

or is there gonna be some buy so many coins for real money microtransaction thing going on as well?
    I think you will be able to buy coins with real money but they have not mentioned pricing yet. Somewhere in that video when you are buying balls there is an icon for the PS Store so I'd assume you would click that to reload coins. It looked like most balls cost around 100-200 coins. Hopefully each round you get a lot more than that because I should not have to spend real money just to use my level 3 infinity ball every round.

I am going to be beyond ****ing pissed off if there are micro-transactions related to anything other than skins or cosmetics. If i have to pay to play i want my money back

10. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by tommpat2000 View Post
    I am going to be beyond ****ing pissed off if there are micro-transactions related to anything other than skins or cosmetics. If i have to pay to play i want my money back
    Totally agree with this!
    If you can get an advantage over others in tours by spending money, than I will bin this game straight off.
    I sincerely hope this is not the case, as I am so looking forward to it.
    Fine if you want to spend money on cosmetics. But anything else is a clear rip off.
    Fingers crossed this doesn't turn out to be golfs "clash of clans"

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast