Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

1. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

this is the first game I could remember, that brought a dying franchise back to life. (look at how many threads in this section alone)

most of it has to do, with seeing how active the online section is. (thx to the Japanese)

lets admit, if there were only a few people online in U.S. , and it took forever for Turf War to fill up....nobody would be hyped about this game, and it would die in days.

great choice to migrate the servers.

Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Hi Everyone (especially those online golfers that have been around since HSG4),
    Saw the game on the shelf for the first time this week and I was as excited as a 12 year old boy, but as steadfast as a 35 year old father of a newborn (knowing that my time in gaming will return someday) and had to walk by. I am glad to see you all here and I surely hope that I am back in this game format playing again soon someday. Until then, its back to being full-time dad and college student and holding down these responsibilities. I miss yall! Dont tee it up too high!
    J&M
    JesonandMel
    HSG4, OT2, and HSGOOB online player

Question....when I hit a great shot like an ace or homer and it says at the top in red “record” is it actually recording or do I have to hit share and save the clip myself?

4. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Question....when I hit a great shot like an ace or homer and it says at the top in red “record” is it actually recording or do I have to hit share and save the clip myself?
    It should have recorded it to your in game library. I think they will eventually record over the older shots if you don’t have them in over-write protect

Maybe I’m missing something. I have manually recorded but then I have a huge clip of pretty much my entire session.

6. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Maybe I’m missing something. I have manually recorded but then I have a huge clip of pretty much my entire session.
    Oh you mean in your photo/video folder on your PS4 homepage. I was talking about the in-game video library in the options menu like your chip-in birdies and eagles

7. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    Oh you mean in your photo/video folder on your PS4 homepage. I was talking about the in-game video library in the options menu like your chip-in birdies and eagles
    Well I stepped away (no game to really play or practice anyway)
    gave this game some more time to develope and still can't see where the ball is going, game incomplete, no feel with veiw, way too easy still too forgiving.

I have better things to do then go on scavenger hunts for crap unrelated to golf, sorry but got much better things to do with my time.

somehow I got stupid gong sound on my clubs, can't find sounds to change back.
    Some kind of joke sound, anyone know where to change ?
    My friend quit playing because he realized the scam and paid $17 for clubs and still can't play me as is 16 yrds behind me , dumb ass luck on my club draw.
    He is actually getting an Xbox to go with his new 4K HDR TV and switching over
    to Forza Horizon after being totally scammed on GT Sport (real junk)

I'll wait & hang in hoping this mess sorts itself out, but the Authors are Way off base for a Golf Game (Bozo's)

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    somehow I got stupid gong sound on my clubs, can't find sounds to change back.
    Some kind of joke sound, anyone know where to change ?
    You change the custom club sounds at the truck in home area

9. Default Re: New Everybody's Golf game - General Discussion / Hype

Thanks Star,
    Forgot where I got that horrible sound, lol.
    I remember it cost me 100 coins or so and got
    me for 5 Gems to get rid of it lol.
    Everyone cracking up at Xen's.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324