Thread: New on Japanese PS Blog

Default New on Japanese PS Blog

Hey they released some new info on the game on the Japanese Playstation Blog. There is quite a bit of info there about the game. Open the link with chrome and it will auto translate.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/...newmingol.html

Default Re: New on Japanese PS Blog

It looks like you unlock things as you beat VS characters. Sometimes it is custom body parts for making characters and sometimes it is actual functionality to the game. When you beat VS character 3 you unlock using triangle and circle shot adjustments. When you beat character 5 and 6 you unlock the golf carts and fishing mini games. It looks like the VS matches will be more frequent than in previous games and the VS characters appear to just be dressed up avatars. When you win tournaments you will get items like clubs but it looks like balls will be consumable after every round like in the beta.

3. Default Re: New on Japanese PS Blog

Another thing I thought was worth mentioning.

Change clubs and balls according to play style!
    As you advance the game, you get a golf club and a ball (gear). Because each performance is different, it is the key to scores up to improve skill that is good, to compensate for difficult parts, and to combine gears according to your play style well.
    Because the ball is an item to be consumed every round, it is good to use properly as a basic ball at the time of practice, a ball with a capability at the time of a confrontation which can not be defeated, and so on. Only the basic balls are not being consumed, so do not worry as it will not be like "There is not even one ball even if you want to round!"

Sounds like we have to unlock the big air ball and infinity ball every time we want to use it. Not sure how I feel about that. Hopefully they are easy to unlock or cheap enough to buy with coins.

Yeah Mustangman that is what we have all been worried about. Hopefully coins are plentiful enough that it's never a problem. Once I find my right combination I'm going to want to use it every round I play. Maybe there will be a ball you can buy that it high in coins but can be bought as unlimited use or something.

5. Default Re: New on Japanese PS Blog

so i take it im going to finally have to purchase psn plus to play the game?

Yeah Hort ps plus for online will be necessary

Starting to look like a money grubbing mobile app.

8. Default Re: New on Japanese PS Blog

Yo "K" ,
    I can't wait to see if they have different swings in the game, fingers crossed.
    Actually dreading the Tradional Swing with 3 click putting.

Very Nice playing in daily this whole week, we are # 1 & 2 (Kangoojump)
    too bad it took me over 2yrs to get decent... lolz.

Yeah I messed up today and yesterday. I played awesome on vita. I was in first place after my rounds on both days but played worse on PS3 where I actually needed it. Oh well I hope you end up winning if I can't