Thread: Golf Club 2 Societies

1. Default Golf Club 2 Societies

Since Golf Club 2 is coming out a couple months earlier (late June) , I'll be getting it first. Looks like their introducing a new clan type feature (societies ) where we can compete against other societies as a group...including big money tournaments at times . Would be cool to have a HSG society for others getting it on ps4.

Some of the features - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQW_oWui7-Q
    Last edited by NYJets; 05-20-2017 at 09:20 PM.

2. Default Re: Golf Club 2 Societies

game comes out in less than 2 days...(TheGolfClub2) mine's already downloaded, just waiting for it to be playable.

finally something good to play before the new HSG.

Default Re: Golf Club 2 Societies

This looks interesting, did you play the 1st game at all? Also since it is out now what are your initial impressions of the game?

I haven't spoken with either of them personally about it yet but Emerson and Doyley appear to be playing it a ton and believe it's a big step up from the first one
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

Quote Originally Posted by p1um5mu991er View Post
    I haven't spoken with either of them personally about it yet but Emerson and Doyley appear to be playing it a ton and believe it's a big step up from the first one

Dam Plum how u been man, been many years! Good to know, although I will most likely just hold out for the new HSG its less than 2 months now...

yeah, it would be tough to keep up with both games and be competitive.

you know, man...family morning until night. going through a huge backlog both on pc and ps4
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

7. Default Re: Golf Club 2 Societies

It's crap, I honestly stopped playing the game completely after 2 games...and went back to Overwatch.

no decent rewards system in the game, no tournament feel or anything. It felt like I had to make a custom game to find the tournaments.. It just has a very boring feel overall. Hard to explain but it's about as dull as a wet pillow. Countin down the days to August 29th though.

8. Default Re: Golf Club 2 Societies

I play it quite a lot. Don't find it boring- but if you are just into it for head to head multiplayer or chatting with people you will be disappointed. It's more about playing solo and comparing your scores to everyone else.

Very challenging to say the least- just now getting to the point where I can finish mid table or better in tournies.