Thread: Everybody's Golf 7

1. Default Everybody's Golf 7

When the new game is released will I be able to buy it on the US version of the Playstaion store? When I search for it on there now it comes up as everybody's golf and it gives the option to pre-order. I have a Japanese PSN account but if I buy it on my US account will I be able to play online and update it on the Japanese one?

Default Re: Everybody's Golf 7

Release date for both versions are end of August. The US and Japan versions will use the same server. They changed the name from New Hot Shots Golf to Everybody's Golf. If you purchase from the US store, you will have to play under your US account. Same goes with your Japan account.

3. Default Re: Everybody's Golf 7

So there is no need to create a Japanese account since they will both allow online play under the same server?
    AKA Mason_H from OOB

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    Release date for both versions are end of August. The US and Japan versions will use the same server. They changed the name from New Hot Shots Golf to Everybody's Golf. If you purchase from the US store, you will have to play under your US account. Same goes with your Japan account.
    Actually Star if you have your PS4 set as home on both accounts then you could buy it on the U.S. store and play using you Japan account and vice versa. You might run into a problem with DLC not working like that though. We will have to see when it comes out.

Oh really??? Interesting. I figured if you set your PSN ID to a certain region, online play was locked to that country's version only
    Last edited by Starsaber00; 05-09-2017 at 10:59 PM.