Thread: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

1. Default The Clubhouse, Episode 6

Keith and I discuss some information surrounding the release of Everybody's Golf!

https://youtu.be/WzmYBVvrEzA

2. Default Re: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

When I first started playing HSG 1, one of the things I didn't like about it was the lack of 3 click putting. Before HSG, the only golf game I played seriously was PGA Tour 1-3/Euro for the Genesis, which had 3 click putting. I'm not sure how I feel about it now after not having to hit the line putting for over 20 years. I do like that the elevation side view above the swing meter seems to be back. Hopefully, they will bring back the reverse view putting line too.

Default Re: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

I hope people enjoy it. It's always fun talking about the new game when we get some actual news.

4. Default Re: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

Enjoyed the video guys. Cant wait till i can get to play again. August needs to hurry.

5. Default Re: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

nobody has 45 minutes these days, to sit around and listen to peoples thoughts.

maybe if there was a hot chick, I would of watched an extra minute or 2.

what they really need to do is announce a U.S. beta, for pre-orders only...which would instantly make me pre-order.

August needs to hurry.
    I know...there is like soooo nothing to play golf wise. game mechanics / control / feel wise...the Rory game is the best EA golf game i've bought to date. The reason for the bad reviews I hear are mostly for the short amount of courses....which I don't think were too bad. The lack of urgency to play online is the primary reason why I quit. Until other golf games wake the heck up, and realize what HSG does ...online tourney wise....to hook the community in, they'll never catch up.
    Last edited by NYJets; 05-06-2017 at 10:29 AM.

6. Default Re: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post

what they really need to do is announce a U.S. beta, for pre-orders only...which would instantly make me pre-order.

I know...there is like soooo nothing to play golf wise. game mechanics / control / feel wise...the Rory game is the best EA golf game i've bought to date. The reason for the bad reviews I hear are mostly for the short amount of courses....which I don't think were too bad. The lack of urgency to play online is the primary reason why I quit. Until other golf games wake the heck up, and realize what HSG does ...online tourney wise....to hook the community in, they'll never catch up.
    Probably not enough time to base it on preorders- the Japan beta sign up is supposed to end tomorrow. USA test is supposed to be around the same time at the end of the time- so I imagine people should get invites soon. I hope they post here if they do.

Default Re: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post

I'll make sure to show my boobs next time lol. There will be a U.S. beta at the same time we just are not sure how they are determining who is getting in. We should find out for Japan at least on May 11th. I'll get refreshing my email quite a bit that day.

8. Default Re: The Clubhouse, Episode 6

Quote Originally Posted by HottieShottie View Post
    Probably not enough time to base it on preorders- the Japan beta sign up is supposed to end tomorrow. USA test is supposed to be around the same time at the end of the time- so I imagine people should get invites soon. I hope they post here if they do.

if anyone's beta testing the Jap version, let us know your initial thoughts...even if it's a closed beta.

i need to know everything / anything...even smallest details.

The game is going to be popular either way, since Japs in the lobby , and more 'online' at any given time...was the only missing 'fun' factor for the last title. Obviously if only a few people are online, it always poo-poos the enthusiasm meter...and desire to keep playing. I'm honestly shocked it wasn't incorporated in the last title...not doing so, could of hurt the overall online community feel a bit...but this new one could quickly re-energize...if it's that good off the back.

I'd be willing to pay an extra $10 or so to max out my character for online play. (hoping Clap Hanz is listening) Playing all that single player initially is boring..
    Last edited by NYJets; 05-08-2017 at 12:37 PM.