Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 151

Thread: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

  1. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    Do you guys think it will be open to everyone that pre-ordered?
    AKA Mason_H from OOB

  2. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    I wish that would be the case. I'm thinking it's random selection through a sign up process. Japan had one, and Europe just started theirs today or yesterday

  3. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Azertix View Post
    Please enter the details below for your chance to join the Everybody’s Golf Beta.
    Please note that completing this enrolment form does not guarantee a place on the Everybody’s Golf Beta. Invitations are at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe's (SIEE's) discretion. Unless you are successful, we will not contact you regarding Everybody’s Golf Beta. By completing this form you agree to the Private Beta Trial Agreement.

    If you are successful we will email you with information on how to access the Everybody’s Golf Beta (including your voucher code). Keep an eye out for the official invitation e-mail so that you know when the action has commenced!

    Again, from bad french (translated from english with google or another for sure) then re translated to english with google.

    You make it sound like there's an extra form to fill out to apply for the beta. Where is this form at? You guys are sounding like a bunch of Emo's without any specifics. I already pre-ordered the u.s. beta. Still no beta email.

    Where's form to fill?

  4. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    The link for the euro is here

    https://beta.software.eu.playstation...tent=Everybody


    It doesn't surprise me that once again- they are way of everyone else in Japan.

  5. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    Quote Originally Posted by NYJets View Post
    You make it sound like there's an extra form to fill out to apply for the beta. Where is this form at? You guys are sounding like a bunch of Emo's without any specifics. I already pre-ordered the u.s. beta. Still no beta email.

    Where's form to fill?
    There is no form yet for the US beta. Only ones at the moment are Japan, Europe, and Hong Kong

  6. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieShottie View Post
    The link for the euro is here

    https://beta.software.eu.playstation...tent=Everybody


    It doesn't surprise me that once again- they are way of everyone else in Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    There is no form yet for the US beta. Only ones at the moment are Japan, Europe, and Hong Kong




    Ty....for clarifying.

  7. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    I don't think anyone posted about this but I saw on playstation asia's facebook there was yet another beta ticket available for what seems to be aimed at asian countries other than Japan.

    They didn't start signups until may 12th, and ends may 21st. No idea what language this version will be in, but it mentions english korean and chinese. Also at least for me this ps store page was in english without translating.

    You probably need to make an account there and not sure if they do any address verification or anything. The default country for signing up is Singapore. Use a hotel in Singapore if you register a new account. Go here but make sure you are logged out of your ps account first:

    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...T0000000000000


    Also, I must say I thought there would be more people reporting they got into beta invites by now but perhaps they are waiting until early next week when the above beta signup ends. Talk about Japan behind way ahead of everyone else with this game yet again. I keep trying my Japanese beta code but still getting error messages- not supposed to work until the 25th anyway.
    Last edited by HottieShottie; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:36 PM.

  8. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    It's for the Hong Kong server. You have the option to change the language to English when creating accounts

  9. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieShottie View Post
    I don't think anyone posted about this but I saw on playstation asia's facebook there was yet another beta ticket available for what seems to be aimed at asian countries other than Japan.

    They didn't start signups until may 12th, and ends may 21st. No idea what language this version will be in, but it mentions english korean and chinese. Also at least for me this ps store page was in english without translating.

    You probably need to make an account there and not sure if they do any address verification or anything. The default country for signing up is Singapore. Use a hotel in Singapore if you register a new account. Go here but make sure you are logged out of your ps account first:

    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...T0000000000000


    Also, I must say I thought there would be more people reporting they got into beta invites by now but perhaps they are waiting until early next week when the above beta signup ends. Talk about Japan behind way ahead of everyone else with this game yet again. I keep trying my Japanese beta code but still getting error messages- not supposed to work until the 25th anyway.
    Thank you very much for sharing this.

    effectively we have to make an account (no adress verification). Like in europe it's just a chance to participate (random selection) to the closed beta. it's better than nothing.

  10. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

    Someone posted they got their USA beta invite and download code in the email just now over at Operation Sports. Only gotten a Japanese invite so far.
    Last edited by HottieShottie; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:32 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 10:54 AM
  2. Two Hot Shots Golf Open Tee aka Everyone's Golf questions
    By Redjack in forum General HSG Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •