Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

Default New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

Hey guys exciting news. There is going to be a beta test for the new game between May 26-28. You can download an entry application on the Japanese PSN store. Also when they announced this part of the reason they are doing the beta is because they are doing a worldwide server. This is the first official announcement they the servers would be combined and is great news for us. Now we should be able to find a game at any time. Here is a link with all the info and a link to the download ticket on the Japanese store. Shout out to Starsaber for letting me know about the sign up.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/...newmingol.html
    Last edited by kdoll08; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:40 AM.

2. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

When I click on the download link it sends me to the english PS store and says page not found. Any ideas how to get around this? Proxy or vpn perhaps.

Nevermind: sign out of your account on the psn site first if you haven't already

3. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

How can i translate the site to english so i can see what im doing?
    Nvm got it.

4. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by HottieShottie View Post
    When I click on the download link it sends me to the english PS store and says page not found. Any ideas how to get around this? Proxy or vpn perhaps.

Nevermind: sign out of your account on the psn site first if you haven't already
    I sign out of my acct. when i log in on the download it still says page not found. Do i have to have a japanese acct?

Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

Yes you need a japanese account on your PS4

6. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

OK Thanks.

7. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

It's Thursday in Japan.........could be any time now for the beta confirmations. They did take down the download thing at the jpn store when they were supposed to- hopefully they are on the ball for this.

Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

Yeah Sony Europe apparently sent out an email for people to sign up so hopefully Sony US is sending something out also.

9. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Yeah Sony Europe apparently sent out an email for people to sign up so hopefully Sony US is sending something out also.
    Got my fingers crossed Kdoll, hope is alive in the USA!

10. Default Re: New Hot Shots Golf Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    email received yesterday :

Discover the fairway of Everybody's Golf in our special preview on PlayStationŽ4, and start with a free Everybody's Golf digital theme to be retrieved on the PlayStationŽStore

Participate in a two-day private online test against other PS4 ™ players from around the world, either in Free Run mode or in our new Team Warfare mode.

The online private test begins May 26 at 08:00 CEST and ends May 28 at 09:00 CEST. It is open to ALL, so rendezvous on the green!

I'm not sure if it's very clear because i received the mail in bad french (certainly translated with google) and i share the mail re translated in english with google.

But if i understood they give a free theme !

Capture.jpg

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast